Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Yeah D would be better for yall, just wanted my nikka to be blessed to run behind yalls O line
xApJWQv.png
. He gonna be alright though, he'll just go to some shytty team and make his own holes
200w.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Raiders declined to match contract for that guy Mayowa. And Robinson they say is a done deal. They didn't improve this secondary in free agency which is concerning. If I have a pick today it would have to be Ramsey
Robinson played better than Carr last year so that is an improvement, keep in mind Scandrick comes back as well. I only want Ramsey if he plans to move to safety, if not then give me Jack.
He's a scat back so I can see the interest. He is not a bell cow back which is what Garrett prefers. The problem with Smallwood is they probably think they already have their scat back with Dunbar. If Dallas still looks at a running back, I bet they look at Collins or Booker.
Garrett doesn't want a bell cow back he wants to outscore teams by 30, he's still the same clueless playcaller he's always been.

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Robinson played better than Carr last year so that is an improvement, keep in mind Scandrick comes back as well. I only want Ramsey if he plans to move to safety, if not then give me Jack.
it doesn't matter what Ramsey plays honestly. If he plays safety, that allows Jones to play corner. If Jones plays safety then Ramsey can be a corner. Or we can have a safety combo of Ramsey and Jones. So many options :blessed:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Dont worry breh, we getting this guy next year :ehh:

leonard-fournette-3rd-touchdown-called-back.gif

:wow:

It's possible. Norm made a good point this morning. Next year's draft class will be infinitely better than this year. After this season, Dunbar and McFadden's contracts will be over and Morris will only have 1 year remaining on his contract. I don't think Dallas brings back a 30 year old running back so this is it for Dmac.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raiders declined to match contract for that guy Mayowa. And Robinson they say is a done deal. They didn't improve this secondary in free agency which is concerning. If I have a pick today it would have to be Ramsey
Smh. The game is won in the trenches.i better see multiple d-linemen drafted day one. We already exhausted enough early draft picks on the secondary . fukk that shyt:francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
it doesn't matter what Ramsey plays honestly. If he plays safety, that allows Jones to play corner. If Jones plays safety then Ramsey can be a corner. Or we can have a safety combo of Ramsey and Jones. So many options :blessed:
I think the plan if they draft Ramsey is
CB = Claiborne, Scandrick, & Robinson
FS/SS = Ramsey & Jones

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Puts to Zeke to Dallas thing to bed. I'm meh on the signing honestly.

I mean he's not bad but I wanted zeke tho maybe not at 4th pick but wouldn't be that mad either :mjcry:

Defense for the 4th pic was always the best choice imo but who we getting tho

I mean bosa could help and he could give us that pressure and sack if he ends up a good as they say he is but if we get Ramsey and put him and jones on backfield in the safety area throw deep if u want pick city that would be :blessed: