Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For all my brehs that want Zeke, do yall think he's better than all the backs coming out next year?:jbhmm:

He does it all and most important he picks up blocks well most backs can't even do that shyt

I know we should get defensive pick at 4 but I ain't gonna lie if we got him at 4 behind that oline I ain't even mad just spend the rest of picks on defense in return with 1 of em being a qb on 12 gauge or dak

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Everyone would die if we drafted Bosa. I don't like the idea of Zeke at 4 but if you could get someone like Billings to jump start the second round it kinda washes out.

Even if we were to get a RB like Prosise later in the draft, I think we come out good.

Ramsey
Billings/A'Shawn Robinson/ect...
Prosise
Prescott/C.Jones

talk about a draft :whoo:
Naw naw man

Zeke :Wewinning:
Vonn Bell:UmadOH:
Sheldon Day/ Shelique Calhoun :obama:
12 Gauge :Bombaye:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fall back bruh, All i said was he's valuable and only an idiot would think he's not. You also seem to forget they switched his position last year, and he's now responsible for run support. You're the one getting all emotional over Hardy as if this D lives or dies with him. The real difference maker on our D is McClain, when he's in the hits are more violent.
Fall back for what? nikkas on their ain't making sense flow. We can all go "all I said". Using that logic all I said was that you were wrong about DLaw being the best player on the d line last year. Nope your Internet junk ass I'm getting emotional card don't work here play another one. How can saying dude the best player on the d line be emotional? I also said this d line wasn't that good with him so again how am I being emotional? You act like I said this,shyt was the bomb with Hardy when no such thing was implied by me. All I'm saying is dude isn't the best dline disagree all you want but spare me the Internet bullshyt of emotional when its nothing but regular back and forth. Don't turn it into that bytch ass you getting emotional bullshyt fam cause that's weak we just disagreeing on something.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Fall back for what? nikkas on their ain't making sense flow. We can all go "all I said". Using that logic all I said was that you were wrong about DLaw being the best player on the d line last year. Nope your Internet junk ass I'm getting emotional card don't work here play another one. How can saying dude the best player on the d line be emotional? I also said this d line wasn't that good with him so again how am I being emotional? You act like I said this,shyt was the bomb with Hardy when no such thing was implied by me. All I'm saying is dude isn't the best dline disagree all you want but spare me the Internet bullshyt of emotional when its nothing but regular back and forth. Don't turn it into that bytch ass you getting emotional bullshyt fam cause that's weak we just disagreeing on something.
Look at your post and tell me who's getting emotional.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Look at your post and tell me who's getting emotional.
Not me so would have to try that online "emotional card" bullshyt elsewhere. Nice try but still a fail. My point was if you think DLaw the best based off some bullshyt numbers you're wrong simple and plain. Everything else is you trying to be "non emotional" guy and or you're right guy even though not many agree with your assessment.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I really feel we are going QB. The fact that Jerry said we aren't makes me think so even more. I think it will be Goff
I kind of think so too bruh. The lack of commitment to a certain player and the lack of us doing anything at the backup spot this offseason so far has me thinking that too. If not the 1st then definitely the 2nd round we'll get one. Just hope that we make an informed decision and take the best player possible which I have been stressing all along.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I thought the same thing, but at least that means we can get Bosa or Ramsey now..
:manny:
Yeah D would be better for yall, just wanted my nikka to be blessed to run behind yalls O line
xApJWQv.png
. He gonna be alright though, he'll just go to some shytty team and make his own holes