Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Yeah D would be better for yall, just wanted my nikka to be blessed to run behind yalls O line
xApJWQv.png
. He gonna be alright though, he'll just go to some shytty team and make his own holes
Sell me on Bosa :damn: :mjcry:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Sell me on Bosa :damn: :mjcry:
I know a lot of yall don't like him. Think he is not quick enough coming off the edge, or think he wasn't that productive his senior year with just 5 sacks. Dude was literally double and triple teamed all year.
With that said he still lead the conference in tackles for losses. I personally think he'll get around 10 sacks, but will be a force in the run game for sure.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I know a lot of yall don't like him. Think he is not quick enough coming off the edge, or think he wasn't that productive his senior year with just 5 sacks. Dude was literally double and triple teamed all year.
With that said he still lead the conference in tackles for losses. I personally think he'll get around 10 sacks, but will be a force in the run game for sure.

Bosa>>Ramsey for me. Brehs forget hes an elite run stopper as well. Ramsey wont make much of a difference if we dont improve our pass rush.

After thinking about it and watching tape, If we dont pick a QB, Bosa is my choice.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Bosa>>Ramsey for me. Brehs forget hes an elite run stopper as well. Ramsey wont make much of a difference if we dont improve our pass rush.

After thinking about it and watching tape, If we dont pick a QB, Bosa is my choice.
Ramsey at safety is elite to me, don't like him at corner

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I believe that year "might be wrong but pretty sure" that year Bama didn't allow a 100 yard rusher. Zeke had over 100 in the 1st half and ended up with 230 :whew:
You are right. He had 230 yds on 20 carries.

Next best against that Bama defense that year was Jonathan Williams from Arkansas with 83 yds on 20 carries.

:wow:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
You are right. He had 230 yds on 20 carries.

Next best against that Bama defense that year was Jonathan Williams from Arkansas with 83 yds on 20 carries.

:wow:
:whew:. I remember in that game he trucked Reggie Ragland and knocked him out the game with a concussion :damn:. I knew then Zeke was that deal. He runs as hard as anybody, great vision, and break away speed