Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This whole Greg Hardy causing lockeroom issues is puzzling to me. After the season, the DC, Dez, Sean Lee, and Crawford all showed support for Hardy. We didnt hear any hint of this from the media during the season, and now it was so bad that they dont want him back. If thats the case, why not release him during the season and save cap space? I swear if he goes to a team like NE and becomes that 12+ sack guy we thought we were getting :thumbsdown::angry::snoop:
This that media smear job and the people that didn't want him here from jump like seeeeeee. FOH if you wasn't going to resign him was no point in bringing him in here. nikka acted just like he has always acted now everybody got a story? shyt sound mad funny style to me.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I get it if he's causing locker room issues and it's detrimental to the team but using his dm case as a cop out is a load of crap
I don't condone it at all in the first place but u knew what u were getting and now u cave in cuz of the media is down right :snoop:

He was all we had to get the damn sacks
They better pick up some good draft picks and blitz more or something cuz we always have people wide the fukk open passing on us it makes no sense my 3 yr old daughter could pass on this damn team :mjcry:
I know you're angry but D-Law was the real difference maker on the line last year.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I know you're angry but D-Law was the real difference maker on the line last year.
Nah fam Hardy was cause that was leaving Law singled up. Wasn't nobody scheming for no fukking DLaw. Don't let the numbers fool you. shyt tbh I don't think I've heard one person that breaks this shyt down way more than probably all of us combined say DLaw was the difference on the line. I've heard them type cats say Hardy was even with the lack of numbers cause of the opportunity he afforded the others on the line.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah fam Hardy was cause that was leaving Law singled up. Wasn't nobody scheming for no fukking DLaw. Don't let the numbers fool you. shyt tbh I don't think I've heard one person that breaks this shyt down way more than probably all of us combined say DLaw was the difference on the line. I've heard them type cats say Hardy was even with the lack of numbers cause of the opportunity he afforded the others on the line.
Law always gets pressure, or did you forget 2014? He was the only player on defense that showed up in GB.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
If he is there in the 4th for yall, Do it Jerry. Think he might go in the 3rd though.
If he's there in the 4th
full

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hardy wasn't double teamed all the time.

He got it more than d-law tho he was the focus to slow down while it freed up d-law to get even more pressure and some sacks

No hardy d-law wouldn't even get as much pressure he needs and I don't even like hardy like that it's just teams had to respect his play no matter what u feel about him

It's the ware syndrome where he was primary focus he would get double teamed at times but even if he didn't he was the #1 focus on defense to be aware of and sometimes other players could get more pressure or a sack cuz of his pressence alone on the line

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
he's 27 and I don't recall him being injured that much plus we grab him and then grab Zeke fourth and there you go :wow:

wishful thinking tho with this nut ass front office :mjcry:

I hear you, but being here in DC, I watch all the deadskins games. He's slow and no quickness. Lost his job to a rookie with injury and fumbling issues. Dude hasn't been the same since they stopped running the option with RG3 in their rookie seasons. nikka numbers declined each year.

Just tired of us picking up other teams garbage and then being dissappointed. Why sign a dude who's 27 and already on the decline. Just get a rookie in the 3rd or 4th (like they should have did last year) if they aren't going to get Zeke

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We get him :noah: and zeke :lawd:
Try to sack his big ass he like a black Big Ben :damn:

12Gauge and Zeke in Big D :Bombaye:. Definitely have to go back down to Texas and catch some games. Lived down there for 6 years, would hit up Cowboy games when i could. Got some free tickets to the 1st preseason game in the new stadium back in 2009. Damn stadium looked like some outer space type shyt seeing it for the 1st time :gladbron: