Dez wants Zeke, 12 Gauge, Vonn Bell, Bosa, Mike Thomas, and Darron Lee
cv0rVZk.png

Do it Jerry

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They better pray to whoever they pray to that this stank ass no pressure line does something worth a shyt this year. Hardy was the best dline man they had last year and took the hit for the bullshyt now don't want to resign him? fukking stupid to me but like I said they better show something on the dline cause otherwise a lot of people going to be on their ass. Its all good to play the morality card until the season start and nikkas going up and down on your D like cheap smut chick

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They better pray to whoever they pray to that this stank ass no pressure line does something worth a shyt this year. Hardy was the best dline man they had last year and took the hit for the bullshyt now don't want to resign him? fukking stupid to me but like I said they better show something on the dline cause otherwise a lot of people going to be on their ass. Its all good to play the morality card until the season start and nikkas going up and down on your D like cheap smut chick

I get it if he's causing locker room issues and it's detrimental to the team but using his dm case as a cop out is a load of crap
I don't condone it at all in the first place but u knew what u were getting and now u cave in cuz of the media is down right :snoop:

He was all we had to get the damn sacks
They better pick up some good draft picks and blitz more or something cuz we always have people wide the fukk open passing on us it makes no sense my 3 yr old daughter could pass on this damn team :mjcry:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This whole Greg Hardy causing lockeroom issues is puzzling to me. After the season, the DC, Dez, Sean Lee, and Crawford all showed support for Hardy. We didnt hear any hint of this from the media during the season, and now it was so bad that they dont want him back. If thats the case, why not release him during the season and save cap space? I swear if he goes to a team like NE and becomes that 12+ sack guy we thought we were getting :thumbsdown::angry::snoop:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This whole Greg Hardy causing lockeroom issues is puzzling to me. After the season, the DC, Dez, Sean Lee, and Crawford all showed support for Hardy. We didnt hear any hint of this from the media during the season, and now it was so bad that they dont want him back. If thats the case, why not release him during the season and save cap space? I swear if he goes to a team like NE and becomes that 12+ sack guy we thought we were getting :thumbsdown::angry::snoop:
Just another in a line of many that went against the status quo so they're being shown the door. Stephen Jones and his corporate tactics are going to close the casket on this franchise, if it was up to him Dez wouldn't even have gotten his deal last year. That chump probably wouldn't even be comfortable sitting alone in a room with Hardy.