Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
An average RB can put up very good numbers in our system.
Just look at McFadden's :flabbynsick: ass last year.

An average LB can't thrive in our system. In fact, he will look horrible. Bottom of the league.

An average DB can't thrive in our system. In fact, he will look horrible. Bottom of the league.

An average DL can't thrive in our system. In fact, he will look horrible. Bottom of the league.

The front office knows this. The pundits are saying we'll take Zeke at 4. Same morons who said last year we were going to trade up for Gordon or Gurley. We rolled with an average RBBC and got waaaay above average results given our horrendous QB situation and teams game planning against our run.

I have no doubt Elliott will be a beast, but the value isn't there at 4th overall.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That football iq at 1:26 :ohhh: you know Mo dumbass wouldve knocked it out of bounds. I hate that I know deep down well pass on a great 7 plus year career instant starter.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
jack or ramsey the safest picks.. we need a superstar on d more than anything and at 4 thats what we'd want.. but i couldnt be mad at the reach for zeke at 4 and him embarrassing the league behind our line and the most feared play action forming..

we could play jack on both sides like deion :jbhmm:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Last year draft that had a transcendent running back in todd gurley in it...people were like don't even think about moving up to get him...

Now on this last page people are saying...we might should take Elliot with the number 4 pick...:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

WHY THE fukk IS ALFRED MORRIS NOT ON THIS fukkING TEAM RIGHT fukkING NOW
KiaMxKH.png
KiaMxKH.png
KiaMxKH.png
KiaMxKH.png

I've spent a basketball season where I watched my San Antonio Spurs turn a guy who couldn't do anything but run and jump into the best, most efficient two way player in the nba..

And now I am about to watch my Dallas Cowboys somehow go into the season with Darren Mcfadden as the only legit running back for no other reason than he played better than Randle...a guy who's APD (arrest per day) average is higher than his YAC (yards after contact) average...:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Why...:sadswagboyz:...Why is this happening:sadswagboyz:...We got an MVP QB...We got a top 5 receiver...we got the best line in football:sadswagboyz:...it's really not that hard...just get some guys who don't suck...they don't need to be great...they just need to not be bad:sadswagboyz:...why :sadswagboyz:...why are we going into next season with carr and clairbone at corner :sadswagboyz:

I;m about to order a large pizza and crack open this martel and just set on my sofa and :sadswagboyz::sadswagboyz::sadswagboyz::sadswagboyz: the fukking day away:sadswagboyz:
Unless bold is coming from the same people my dude you ain't making sense period.

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
For you dudes in here begging for Alfred Morris or Goldson

Cowboys fan from DC here, I'll tell you it's a reason why nobody picked them dudes up yet

Both of them are straight garbage. Goldson always injured, might as well keep Church, he will not solve anything at the S position

Morris ain't shyt without that QB run threat. No quickness or speed. We better off rockin with McFadden and a rookie

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.