Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
:francis::russ:

If yall don't take Zeke though and another NFC east team grab him
oZzsrV5.png
Last year I said don't be surprised if Dallas takes a secondary player. If Miller doesn't arrive in Dallas, don't be surprised if Zeke rises on the Dallas boards and if Dallas trades that 4th pick and falls to 8, Ezekiel IMO is the pick.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Just asking, I see people getting antsy because the Cowboys aren't active right now.
I wont speak for prime, but I think most boys fans are antsy for these reasons:

1- We are coming off a 4-12 season
2- All this talk about "Romos window" and we arent making this team any better with these rumored moves we are going to make
3-Divisional Rivals are getting better and we are standing pat

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just not signing T Rex arms will make this free agency a win...

Letting Carr walk or paying him next to nothing to stay would be a win to

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

2- All this talk about "Romos window" and we arent making this team any better with these rumored moves we are going to make

Exactly! No sense of urgency and no aggressive and effective plans for improvement. This past 4-12 season sucked. Those last few games just were pointless besides good draft position which the Boys front office will probably not take full advantage of.

We have 2 division rivals with new head coaches and the Eagles already "UnChipKellying" with trading Murray, Maxwell and Alonzo.

Of course we gonna be antsy and what to know what's going on when we have a good but injury and turnover prone aging QB who is a bad back/collarbone hit from season or career ending injury. Then watching Weeden, Cassel and Moore who are obviously not the answer and those horrible 3 and outs from Weeden and Cassel not able to get ball downfield or to end zone. Then we could use another good receiver, need RB to help Run DMC. Then our secondary who constantly gets shredded and our need for a strong pass rush/LB.

Umm yeah of course we as fans would get antsy with the holes we need to fill on both sides, and coaching staff who is unable to adjust for other QBs not named Romo .

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

How are they getting better? All the Eagles got is some cap relief and some picks, who knows how good/bad those picks could be. As for these rumored moves how do you know they won't make the team better? The worst thing this team could do is overreach in FA, and that's exactly what bad teams do on the first day. They went 4-12 because the 2 players they absolutely couldn't afford to lose went down in the first 2 weeks. The bad teams need to make a splash in FA, but the good teams only need to be solid.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
How are they getting better?
Eagles and Giants both have new head coaches

Giants just re-signed JPP, and have the 3rd most cap room to spend

Eagles are getting rid of the overpriced vets, getting salary cap relief, and getting draft pick compensation (they got Titans 3rd which is essentially a late 2nd for Spray Tan)

Meanwhile, we sit here with Brandon Carr still on this team, talks of re-signing Claiborne:mjlol:, and Chase Daniel or Colt McCoy look to be our answer for backup QB :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Eagles and Giants both have new head coaches

Giants just re-signed JPP, and have the 3rd most cap room to spend

Eagles are getting rid of the overpriced vets, getting salary cap relief, and getting draft pick compensation (they got Titans 3rd which is essentially a late 2nd for Spray Tan)

Meanwhile, we sit here with Brandon Carr still on this team, talks of re-signing Claiborne:mjlol:, and Chase Daniel or Colt McCoy look to be our answer for backup QB :francis:
1. So the new coaches are guaranteed to be great?
2. JPP still has the Gumby hand and the O & D still needs a lot of work.
3. Eagles better pray the picks work out and that Maxwell doesn't look like the SEA version of himself, and that Murray doesn't look like the 1800yd RB.
4. Why release Carr now when they can wait and save more money as a June cut?