Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No zeke i guess. Thats one person checked off. If we dont sign a big fa we may as well just welcome average joe bosa to the squad. :stopitslime:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
No zeke i guess. Thats one person checked off. If we dont sign a big fa we may as well just welcome average joe bosa to the squad. :stopitslime:
Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

I dont want greg ellis 2.0 on this team, id rather buckner

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Im not opposed at drafting a RB at 4.. Having a run game actually covered up our lame defense 2 years ago breh. That time possession was killer.

A mean run game also protects Romo. A RB, and all defensive picks after aint bad IMO. and NO defensive player at 4 is gonna change the D.
avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why yall aint tell me about Shaq Lawson? That needs to be the pick. fukk Bosa. Its clear we arent signing a big name DE. Clayborn is depth. Lets get a Lawson/Lawrence tandem.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Bring my youngin Miller to the squad (It's all about the U! LOL) We need a Hurricane on this team anyways.

*sigh* I go back and forth in my head all day about what we should do at 4. I really don't want a QB, but if they honestly have one in mind with that pick and have him rated appropriately, take him. Just make sure we EVALUATE the person we drafted so there's no second guessing...

I'm all for a DL or LB at that spot, but we MUST choose wisely...This may (hopefully) be the last time we pick this high, barring a trade or something, again. We have to make it count.

What we do in FA will tell all of us what we're gonna do in that draft. I just don't want Bosa. I'd take almost anybody else, but I always get nervous seeing them white DEs playing on a loaded defense. Just screams that he fell "in line" and ate good b/c of the talent around him. Will watch tape on him this week and see if I'm right. We need that game changer here...cmon staff, FIND HIM!!!