Could you take down a full grown male cassowary for 100k?

Superstar
Daps
baseball-bat-with-nails-and-barbed-wire-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-fbx-stl-blend-unitypackage.jpg

give me something like this and i will do my best.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol::umad:

Touched a nerve with this non Southern ass nikka. (Cause Texas not the South) :skip:

Born in New Orleans
Raised in the bayous of Tangipahoa Parish.

And yeah lil guy I was raised hunting and skinning my prey as a youngin while u was in that apartment watching Pokémon and eating Vinegar chips.:skip:

You don't know how to do manly shyt cause you a hallway nikka. :skip:
You a clown looking for attention :umad: ... And it irks you seeing anybody from Texas talking shyt cuz it got you heated:umad: you went to the army cuz it wasn't shyt else for you in that dump you was raised :umad:mud duck nikka mad cuz he grew up in a house that had four walls and no roof:mjlol: FOH

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You a clown looking for attention :umad: ... And it irks you seeing anybody from Texas talking shyt cuz it got you heated:umad: you went to the army cuz it wasn't shyt else for you in that dump you was raised :umad:mud duck nikka mad cuz he grew up in a houise that had four walls and no roof:mjlol: while got cattle, hunted and ate good.. FOH
Damm u mad! :skip:. You can't even type right.

I was calling you out for talking shyt about people from an urban environment (NY) as if u not also a urban ass apartment lil nikka

I went into the army after graduating college, and being in law school cause I'm about that action and adventure while you swept floors at Pep Boys! :skip:

*Is that you in ya avi? :dead:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damm u mad! :skip:. You can't even type right.

I was calling you out for talking shyt about people from an urban environment (NY) as if u not also a urban ass apartment lil nikka

I went into the army after graduating college, and being in law school cause I'm about that action and adventure while you swept floors at Pep Boys! :skip:
nikka said he went to the army AFTER GRADUATING college:mjlol:boy if you don't getcho backwards lying ass off this thread. :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: