Could you take down a full grown male cassowary for 100k?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Bruh most of y'all goofy ass nikkas are from cities like new York, philly, full of concrete. I'm from Texas, none of y'all nikkas know what it's like to wrestle with a wild animal armed with natural weapons. Y'all nikkas get spooked by a decent size dog. Pigeot would have y'all shytting bricks:russ:
Watch this nikka be from urban ass Houston, Dallas, or Austin! :dead:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We eating fried Cassaworry that night :banderas:
Cassaworry: "We eating fried MeachTheMonster that night"
close-up-large-flightless-bird-cassowary-birds-well-known-crest-their-heads-cassowary-making-104092642.jpg

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:dead:

U actually are too:dead:

nikka :dead:

Gtfoh

Urban cowboy ass goofy nikka.
nikka mad cuz he was born in a dirty swamp or nowhere land like monroe :umad: where you from lake Charles or some other dump lump lump?:dead:. Cuz we know by your avi you ain't from Nola/Baton Rouge:dead:rest in piss with the rest of them dirty rats you had to chase out your house growing up:dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikka mad cuz he was born in a dirty swamp or nowhere land like monroe :umad: where you from lake Charles or some other dump lump lump?:dead:. Cuz we know by your avi you ain't from Nola/Baton Rouge:dead:rest in piss with the rest of them dirty rats you had to chase out your house growing up:dead:
:mjlol::umad:

Touched a nerve with this non Southern ass nikka. (Cause Texas not the South) :skip:

Born in New Orleans
Raised in the bayous of Tangipahoa Parish.

And yeah lil guy I was raised hunting and skinning my prey as a youngin while u was in that apartment watching Pokémon and eating Vinegar chips.:skip:

You don't know how to do manly shyt cause you a hallway nikka. :skip:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
yeah sure why not

Yes run me my paper

I’ll fukk that bird up

I'm sorry but if you're a grown ass man that can't knock the lights out of that bird with a sturdy piece of wood :snoop:

:stopitslime:Give me a nail clipper and I'll have that thing on the grill in 20.

:stopitslime:
Because everyone is panicking and backing up, one swing gets him off balance, once you get a hold of the neck from the back it's over.

:childplease:

bait him in, side step, grab his neck, slam his lemon butt body into the ground then finish with the stick - easy money :mjgrin:

That Cassowary will be playing with its life trying to step to me. :ufdup:

I'm better conditioned than him. He wont be able to keep me at bay forever.. might take a solid 60 mins before I deliver the death blow :ehh:

Bet he tastes like chicken

I've seen that video, he's purposefully letting the bird hit the shield, bait it with the peice of wood, circle around to it's back, grab the neck apply leverage using a knee or foot. While It's writhing on the ground, pick up the wood and finish it.🇭🇹

that chicken never seen
AlarmedGreedyBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif

52 blocks

for 100k? and i get a 2x4? sheeit...

giphy.gif

I love these threads, yall nikkaa 😂 😃 😄...