Could you take down a full grown male cassowary for 100k?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:Give me a nail clipper and I'll have that thing on the grill in 20.
Pretty sure that bird tastes disgusting :hhh:

Bruh most of y'all goofy ass nikkas are from cities like new York, philly, full of concrete. I'm from Texas, none of y'all nikkas know what it's like to wrestle with a wild animal armed with natural weapons. Y'all nikkas get spooked by a decent size dog. Pigeot would have y'all shytting bricks:russ:
What wild animals you wrestled with?
shyt I need to taste Ostrich that shyt looks :wow:
This article on it got me :jbhmm:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Change that piece of wood out with a pocketknife and I'll at least consider but otherwise nah.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to start a gofundme for this event. Put it on ppv just to see one of our coli brehs fall victim on live TV

I see the threads now
"Sticky this thread: R.I.P. to coli breh @NatiboyB he was a real breh:mjcry:"

"Was @humminbird a c00n for fighting a chicken on live tv:jbhmm:"

"@Higher Tech was the realist ni$$@ on the coli, yet Zimmerman is still alive. Yall coli brehs are soft"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
With that long ass neck and those pump fakin woof tickets I'd definitely guillotine that stupid ass bird.

tumblr_pnrdecC3ig1r7vh24o1_250.gifv

Easy work

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Only weapon you have is a sturdy piece of wood but if you can take it down barehands you win 300k instead.

So what ya doing? :lupe:

Nope, coli animal threads do numbers, but this maybe the most dangerous bird in the world, that toe talon is crazy. Give me a bow and arrow or a gun.