Could you survive 5 days in..

Could you?

• Total voters

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
There are indigenous groups that live in the amazon with nothing more that rudimentary weapons.

I think the biggest predator would be a jaguar. It's not like the African savanna with lions, hyena, leopards, hippos, elephants, buffalos, "oh my..".

I'm guessing there are venomous snakes you'd have to watch out for, but most venomous animals in the amazon I believe are brightly colored. Not sure what type of endemic diseases exist out there though. :patrice:

I'd say your biggest chance of survival is to stay in the immediate area and not move around a lot to get your scent everywhere to be tracked.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Honestly if you find a secluded area that's more than enough materials for 5 days, I think the biggest issue is potential dangers in the forest

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Easy money

-Shelter is covered with the tent
-Use the machete to get wood to start a fire with your matches, this will help with warmth and keeping bugs away-A large majority of the wood you'd find would be damp/rotten
-Go foraging for fruits and store them in your backpack- Right now without googling it, do you know whats edible in the rain forest, and the odds of you finding anything edible in abundance would be very rare, considering the insects/animals also know where they are. So youd just be roaming around the forest, MAYBE finding one or two edible things, spending way more energy than you get from whatever you may find, drawing attention to yourself; all while putting yourself in harms way from potentially falling into quicksand,electric eel pit,crocodile pits, piranha pit, snake, jaguars, copius insects, etc.

- Eat half a can of beans only a day
-Drink the bare minimum of water
-Chill, sleep- You getting maybe less than 30mins of sleep a day in the RF, and if you manage to not fall asleep for maybe 48 hrs straight; youre gonna go into one of those sleep comas out of no where eventually, and youre more than likely dead at that point.
-Save the glock for absolute emergency

Goodluck, hopefully an Amazon company tractor runs you over while youre covered in mud and dying from a poisonous dart that hit you in the head from a native amazonian tribe member :blessed:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
5 days? I'm 100% in this challenge.:myman::wow: I can fast for 5 days. Water might be the only problem, but even then I'd only be mildly dehydrated.

First priority is a constant fire. Protection and warmth.

2nd is water

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
a mathete, tent and matches

Yea no knowledge of the poison and non poisonous planets would be a problem though

You don't need no plants. You could fast for 5 days or in op case eat the cans of beans on the last 2 to 3 days. A gallon of water will last you till day 5. The tent will keep critters out.

Your only priority should be fire and ideally a giant rock against your back.

This is light work.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
They got venomous snakes this big:

lachesis-bushmaster-in-the-rain-with-bill-lamar.jpg

Im good :hubie:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yea. I think I’d be good. Not a heavy eater, I’ve gone a day without food before.

Find solid area and put my tent up. Secure it and just stay in there.

Eat my beans, about half a can a day. And drink some piss and I’d survive