Could you?

• Total voters

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Explain to me in your words, in this hypothetical scenario, what you would do to make a water filter
USE THE PISTOL TO CRUSH SMALL ROCKS. USE THE CLOTH FROM THE BACKPACK TO HOLD SOME OF THE ROCKS/SAND FROM THE RIVER BANK. LARGER ROCKS ON TOP FOLLOWED BY DIRT. FINE SAND ON THE BOTTOM.

IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO CLAY, MAKE A DESALINATION POT. BOIL THE WATER AND CATCH THE STEAM. IT WILL MAKE FRESH WATER WITH NO NEED TO A PHYSICAL FILTER. I MADE ONE IN HIGH SCHOOL WITH 2 POTS AND A METAL ROD. SMALLER POT WITH DIRTY WATER. POSITION THE STRAW ON A SLIGHT INCLINE UP TO THE LARGER POT. STEAM FROM THE BOILING WATER TRAVEL UP THE STRAW TO THE BIG POT WHERE IT COLLECTS AND RETURNS TO WATER. PHYSICAL IMPURITIES ARE LEFT IN THE SMALL POT AND YOU GET FRESH WATER IN THE BIG POT.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Start a fire. Use charcoal from the fire to filter the water then boil it. That's all you got to worry about. You can go 5 days without food. Just collect fire wood easy 2 mil. Hell if you wanted you wouldn't even need the matches.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Like many said

Start a huge container fire

Put the tent against something like a tall cliff and wait it out.

I would do it though

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Some of you guys start having convulsions when your Chipotle burrito is 10 minutes late from UberEats. But you can survive in the Amazon for 5 days with no survivalist training. Not knowing which fruits are poisonous or not and not knowing what predators lurk where and when. Not to mention in that water is a way bigger issue than some are making it out to be because even if it rains you have to hope the water you capture doesn't make you sick.

So that's a nope for me.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I'm using my matches to start a forest fire, fck them bugs and the ecosystem, where my money? :birdman:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It'd be tough but it's not impossible. Cats in here talking about poisonous plants, how is that a concern for you? You go around eating flowers? What kind of retarded shyt is that?