Could you survive 5 days in..

Could you?

• Total voters

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
All I need to take is a box of grabba, a zip of za, like 10 Publix subs and these hands. I don’t even need the rest of the kit. Oh yeah and a lighter. I’m not rubbing no rocks together. That shyt dead right there
Give me 10 Publix chicken tender subs and you can drop me damn near anywhere on Google Earth and I will make a way :dead:

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikka said a rainforest, this nikka think nikkas in here is Nathan Drake fukk no. My biggest fear in this scenario would be getting poisoned or getting bit by a snake. And its not nothing but leaf cutter ants at the bottom of a rainforest. Man nikka NAW!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Simple question. Could you survive 5 days in the amazon rainforest.
iStock-1315260875-1800x0-c-center.jpg

Your Equipment would be
Machete
Backpack
3 cans of beans
Glock pistol with only 3 bullets
Alcohol for treating cuts
Small portable tent
5 weather proof matches
One gallon of water

Your immediately saved after the 5 days and rewarded with 2 Mil and free therapy for life.

Easy money

-Shelter is covered with the tent
-Use the machete to get wood to start a fire with your matches, this will help with warmth and keeping bugs away
-Go foraging for fruits and store them in your backpack
- Eat half a can of beans only a day
-Drink the bare minimum of water
-Chill, sleep rest of the time
-Save the glock for absolute emergency

Daps
Water is the big thing. If you can find water and purify it, you'll survive. Don't eat the first day. Then, try to find some bananas. Eat beans. Sleep light.

Don't eat until you get water though. Body uses up water digesting food.

Starting a good fire is tough because everything is damp. Spiders, jaguars, big azz ants etc. Doable but damn.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Probably not.

The snakes would be my biggest concern. Can’t even sleep at night, concerned with a snake getting in the tent. Wake up getting squeezed by an anaconda. Not to mention those dangerous ass ants and spiders that are abundant out there.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Absolutely. Find a crevice and tuck the fukc in. Build you out whatever kinda nest and hunker the fukc down. As long as you have even like a quart of water you can live thru this.

In some situations you'd maybe have to fish or trap or hunt. Forage. Improve your shelter. If you had to be out a couple weeks, or an unknown amount of time.

But here, just hang in there and eat some beans straight out the can.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Triple canopy jungle is a different beast. :huhldup:

I can do mountains and forests. Jungles, artic and deserts not a chance in hell. :yeshrug: