Could MS be making a play for Crystal Dynamics?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The thing that makes it worth talking about is these hires were part of its marketing cycle that you fan boys kept bragging about. Talking about they were putting together the dream team of video games to make the biggest game ever. Then a bunch of nikkas left and Microsoft realized the 50 or so people they have couldn’t get it it done so they pretty much hired another studio to make the game in the end.

…and the studio they hired isn’t one people get excited over. So you can see how this new AAAA game is starting to look funny in the light? I see the xbox street team on twitter trying their best to clean the story up.
That’s you clowns scouring linkden for Job Postings you will never get.

They always said they would keep a small team.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You just can't hire a bunch of renowned people, throw them all together and expect it all to work flawlessly. We see now that's it's not working.
You don’t see anything right now.
Just pushing whatever Sony stan angle that makes you feel better.

They said from jump they would stay a small studio.

We saw it with 343i too. This seems to indicate MS doesn't know how to manage home-grown studios. Or how to even grow them.
We see 343i as one of the most successful studios every time they drop.

Again your angle has nothing to do with reality.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You don’t see anything right now.
Just pushing whatever Sony stan angle that makes you feel better.

They said from jump they would stay a small studio.

We see 343i as one of the most successful studios every time they drop.

Again your angle has nothing to do with reality.
Xbox stans :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s you clowns scouring linkden for Job Postings you will never get.

They always said they would keep a small team.

Oh really?

Two Naughty Dog Devs Head To The Iniative(New MS Studio)

They have a third party who's who at the initiative. I demand greatness from them.

This tweet is looking even more funny, today ^^^^:lolbron:
So way more games, and the top games you stan on your system of choice, the creators are now team Xbox...
Xbox Lands PlayStation Punch by Poaching Senior God of War Designer.

Uncharted?
Naughty Dog's Sylvia Chambers joins The Initiative as Character Animator

What a horizon zero dawn developer said about these upcoming systems?
Xbox Series X’s Power Will Annihilate The PS5, Says Ex-Sony Dev

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why you posting what other people said?

You taking to me or them?

Again. The Initiative said from jump they would be a small studio.

All those people still work there and are working on the game.

Da hell point are you even trying to make here :dahell:

The creative director from insomniac still works there?

One of many people who have since left

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yall thought this was gonna be THEE studio. Like always yall get hyped about microsoft saying they gonna do some shyt and take that sharp pivot then yall looking like

juelz-talking.gif

…trying to explain how it was part of the plan all along. This is yet another cycle of L’s yall are gonna spend the next 8 years explaining away. Yall gassed this studio up to be on the level of Santa Monica or Naughty Dog and Crystal Dynamics has never made a game as good as either of those two studios.

This will be another throw away perfect dark game. Microsoft has been dogshyt at managing its best IP’s not named halo, Forza, gears and even halo and gears have been dogshyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall thought this was gonna be THEE studio. Like always yall get hyped about microsoft saying they gonna do some shyt and take that sharp pivot then yall looking like

juelz-talking.gif

…trying to explain how it was part of the plan all along. This is yet another cycle of L’s yall are gonna spend the next 8 years explaining away. Yall gassed this studio up to be on the level of Santa Monica or Naughty Dog and Crystal Dynamics has never made a game as good as either of those two studios.

This will be another throw away perfect dark game. Microsoft has been dogshyt at managing its best IP’s not named halo, Forza, gears and even halo and gears have been dogshyt
Sony stans all in their feelings:picard:

must feel the walls closing in :mjlol:

What they said from jump
The Initiative is starting small for its early projects, leveraging a tight team focused on innovation – not scale
Console wars just makes y’all take it to stupid land with every topic.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I see y'all lying and you got mad titan kinda incorrectly defending Xbox and you guys been taking advantage of that. I'll backup what I'm saying with proof as usual...
Another trash studio to add to its roster :mjlol:
Let's examine the not trash studios Sony bought that you made threads on..

Firesprite
Housemarque
Nixxes Software

Very quality indeed :stopitslime:
Because they knew it would look crazy if people found out crystal dynamics was the ones making the game a year from now.

The initiative was supposed to be Microsoft’s answer to naughty dog, the first AAAA studio. Now they are contracting out the brunt of their big games development to the people who made two average tomb raiders and the only major marvel game to bomb in years
This is 100% lies, but if anyone is interested in the truth?

This isn’t “outsourcing” though CD is making the game. It’s clear microsoft couldn’t put a studio together to get this game done in the time they needed

Crystal Dynamics will still be outsourcing to to make this game
That version of reality is crazy man :whew:

So naughty dog outsources most of its development. They even have a guy in charge of outsourcing. He looks like you too

Here's his LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-sanders-914b4139

Here's gamers noticing how little naughty dog actually worked on it once you watch the credits

Massive outsourcing on Uncharted 3, industry standard?

It won't let me embed this so here's a link to an hour long video of naughty dog talking about it

Uncharted Outsourcing

Any more proof you need that you're full of shyt and don't know what the fukk you're talking about? Because this thread is sad, but these narratives are MANDATORY so I'll be back :francis: