Cosmopolitan: "Creed" franchise is full of toxic masculinity & is oppressive to women

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a movie primarily marketed for men, although i know A LOT of women who liked the first one too.

not everything is for everybody.

there's all kinds of movies filled with nauseating estrogen, i'm not gonna write a think piece on it. there's literally a billion hours of content created at all times in the world we live in today, if something isn't for you then KIM and watch something else.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Toxic masculinity is a bunch of bullshyt. At the end of the day these women complain about toxic masculinity want a man who is masculine because that is their biological needs. Second of all if there was a collapse in society all these feminist talking points would go down the drain because these women will look to men to protect them. There would no complaining of toxic masculinity.

Those same women lay down with thorough men cause they sure aint attracted to that beta male that kisses their ass on the regular.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It’s not supposed to be a utopian intersectional movie. Movies are supposed to have character faults

Imagine if every movie is just lesbians talking at a coffee shop apologizing for interrupting eachother while talking about feelings

I’m starting to hate these ppl more and more
They refuse to acknowledge that there are ppl in the world that are different than them

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Guy who has daddy hang issues = dedicates his life to excelling at an extremely demanding and lucrative sport so he can one day defeat the man who killed his father. Toxic Masculinity.

Girl who has daddy issues = becomes a stripper and makes online videos of herself masturbating for strangers. Female Empowerment

Hmmmm Toxic Masculinity sounds better to me.

:bryan: there are female posters in here that engage in that behavior

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
[Arjen Rudd :bustback:Riggs]
Murtaugh, aiming at Rudd: "Drop it a$$hole!:damn::violent:"

Rudd, holding up his I.D.: "Diplomatic immunity. :smugbiden:"

Murtaugh: :patrice:

Murtaugh:
":whoa: Let's talk this over so as to express ourselves and understand eachother's viewpoint better.

[roll credits]
[Mid-credit scene shows Murtaugh, Riggs, Rudd in sensitivity training]

:why::why::why:
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I was reading the thread on her tweet this morning. The good thing is the responses were overwhelmingly against her. Some people flat out proved her wrong citing moments in the movie and she fell back talmbout "We'll agree to disagree" :dead:

Damn, I guess the rumors are true... you are a Blavity black :(

You are nobody's cousin, you are a male Tiffany Haddish, you can't come to the cookout :to:

and your wife camps out at Popeyes

Brehs, I don't care what beef y'all got going or how you handle it but do NOT drag Popeyes into it :whoa: