Cosmopolitan: "Creed" franchise is full of toxic masculinity & is oppressive to women

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
[Arjen Rudd :bustback:Riggs]
Murtaugh, aiming at Rudd: "Drop it a$$hole!:damn::violent:"

Rudd, holding up his I.D.: "Diplomatic immunity. :smugbiden:"

Murtaugh: :patrice:

Murtaugh:
":whoa: Let's talk this over so as to express ourselves and understand eachother's viewpoint better.

[roll credits]
[Mid-credit scene shows Murtaugh, Riggs, Rudd in sensitivity training]

:why::why::why:

So wait a minute.

By their logic.
I need to just replay the end lol sequence.
the joes had at cobra expense and it makes it cool right.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm surprised she didn't say that Rocky harassed Adrian through the first half of Rocky I.

Dawg..

Idiots have been saying this.
Like even Sammy who I have taken a liking to.
said this dumb ass shyt in his rocky review.
The whole world has tabloid brains now.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah bruh

Adrian was in that apartment terrified:mjlol:

nikka stop.

Adrian is how females all used to be.

Quiet, mousey, completely waiting on a man to lead.
You nikkaz are seriously tabloid brain wave levels of not living in the real world. Adrian is exactly why they have a divorce Gen. Simply because mostly all women were like that period.
It was not till the eic vampire and cs ol maid game virtue selling whore with a designer bag became a thing.

You nikkaz don't live in the real world at all.

Art Barr

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

W7ZQwo.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
That is the motive. That is always the motive. She is just straight up jealous of Black men, just like racist White men. A Black man is living his life and doing no harm to Black women, but they hate him. The chick is crazy.
Black feminist and white males are two sides of the same coin. One wears black skin and has a vagina so nikkas are taken aback from their comments. But make no mistake about it these are the propaganda foot soldiers for white supremacy. They detest heterosexual black men and black male masculinity just like white males and attack us anyway possible just like white males. This bytch knows what the fukk she is doing. The reason why these whores feel embolden to bash black men because so-called black twitter will not take the gloves off and doxxed these hoes like they would virulent white supremacists. They feel safe spouting off their rhetoric. Even nikkas on here are just confused (hence the dwillhuh smilie) and nonchalant about it. That needs to change as well.

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

This woman has a habit of having her opinions exposed as categorically false and flatout ignoring it :whistle: :laff: then there's this :mjpls:

She looks biracial herself, which would explain this obsession with interracial relationships and why she felt triggered when biracial Tessa Thompson was 'oppressed' by dating a man who's just black.