Cosmopolitan: "Creed" franchise is full of toxic masculinity & is oppressive to women

stave

Superstar
Daps
10661-fc174e71abeee07248d1e5459201a005.jpg

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s not an attack on men, it’s an attack on black men. What they really want is a completely neutered/homo black male which is their ultimate dream. Toxic “masculinity” is basically toxic black masculinity.

I agree on this but it encompasses all men. They are just attacking black men differently.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Now I have to see it. Thanks, Twitter feminists. :myman:

Imagine if all the classic 80s action movies came out in this generation? :dead:

Die Hard:
"Toxic masculinity is what got all those terrorists killed, why couldn't they talk it out?"

Predator:
"Why couldn't the Predator have amnesty? He was a victim of human patriarchy"

Lethal Weapon:
"Oh, Black cop showing out for White Cop"

Commando:
"That little girl should have been able to fight back against her attackers, what, women are too weak to fight?"

Ghostbusters:
"Oh, women aren't knowledgeable about ghosts? Why are all the women afraid of ghosts in this movie?"

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Die Hard:
"Toxic masculinity is what got all those terrorists killed, why couldn't they talk it out?"

Predator:
"Why couldn't the Predator have amnesty? He was a victim of human patriarchy"

Lethal Weapon:
"Oh, Black cop showing out for White Cop"

Commando:
"That little girl should have been able to fight back against her attackers, what, women are too weak to fight?"

Ghostbusters:
"Oh, women aren't knowledgeable about ghosts? Why are all the women afraid of ghosts in this movie?"
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Giving Predator amnesty while he in the jungle hunting nikkas:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
If you use any vocabulary that was made up recently to define ANYTHING that is not literally tangible in anyway...

you are probably a jerkoff

Toxic masulinity or whatever that is or means... in a boxing movie... where guys bludgeon each other to literal death ( rip apollo ) ... you DONT say...

Last edited:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
I knew that that Blavity chick was on some bullshyt after she deflected those fair responses to her excessive whining.

Like I said earlier, you can't argue logic with a person that has dismissed logic a long time ago because it's like giving poison to a sick man.

Still planning to see Creed II off of GP.