Cosmopolitan: "Creed" franchise is full of toxic masculinity & is oppressive to women

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
what does that even mean
The fact that I know, and you don't, says everything :francis:

Coli armchair militants are clowns but we universally don't fukk with that Blavity bullshyt here

Take that "masculinity is toxic" pro open border intersectionality bullshyt to LSA :camby:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
you should be more mad that your wife brushes her teeth with nacho cheese

than a damn think piece about a movie.

“borders keep us safe” smellin ass

The fact that I know, and you don't, says everything :francis:

Coli armchair militants are clowns but we universally don't fukk with that Blavity bullshyt here

Take that "masculinity is toxic" pro open border intersectionality bullshyt to LSA :camby:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas look for the most trivial shyt on the internet to whine about. Who cares about the opinion piece of an irrelevant dumb bird ?

They sounding like alt-right cacs bytching about "cultural marxism" shyt.

They might as well be, because they have the same mindset. It all comes down to jealousy that a Black man does not need either group to be successful.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
We’re expected to root for—and unconditionally support—his masculinity, no matter how it impacts the women in his life.

:dwillhuh:

Had to pause after reading this.

Where does she get the idea that we're expected to unconditionally support his masculinity?

The best movies serve as character studies. I've never not watched The Godfather trilogy and

not felt for Kay; recognizing that Michael's poor choices caused the loss of his wife and family.

Edit -- Finished. She wanted one thing, got something else. It really isn't much of a review but it lands all the buzzwords.

She doesn't make any case that Bianca and the baby-to-be need to be the forefront of the film.

Last edited: