Cosmopolitan: "Creed" franchise is full of toxic masculinity & is oppressive to women

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Unbeatable, unbreakable...#thepattern :wow:
Get turned into agent smith hivemind, breh(ette)s.
:mjcry:

Time to check her background for:
Possible White Sorority/Fraternal organization membership
Upper Middle Class Tokenism
combined with (2nd gen Caribbean, West Af. or "old money AA" background:mjpls:)
Media Job
3rd Wave "black" feminism.:mjpls:
Misandrist buzzword/portmanteau overuse: misogynoir, "toxic" _____,
"trash":trash:

"Carefree" Black.:mjpls:
Dhalsim reaching articles for WHITE PUBLICATIONS :mjpls:
and more...
:sas2:

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
The movie does come off that way to which I find very boring and uninteresing. But most sports movies are like that.But my boyfriend said he wants too see it.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Toxic masculinity is a bunch of bullshyt. At the end of the day these women complain about toxic masculinity want a man who is masculine because that is their biological needs. Second of all if there was a collapse in society all these feminist talking points would go down the drain because these women will look to men to protect them. There would no complaining of toxic masculinity.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
So a movie about a male character actually features the male character in the movie, and that’s somehow a problem?
Lol. It' not a problem for me, because I am not interested in seeing this movie. I'm just saying she's correct although she shouldn't wrote an article about it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toxic masculinity is a bunch of bullshyt. At the end of the day these women complain about toxic masculinity want a man who is masculine because that is their biological needs.

They want the men they're attracted to to be masculine.

The other 80% they want to stand in the corner and shut up like the little beta bytches they are.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Lol. It' not a problem for me, because I am not interested in seeing this movie. I'm just saying she's correct although she shouldn't wrote an article about it.
She says that the movie focusing on the creed character and not the female characters is a problem, so my question is what is she right about? Of course the creed character will be the star and main focus of the storyline in a movie titled “creed”.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
She says that the movie focusing on the creed character and not the female characters is a problem, so my question is what is she right about? Of course the creed character will be the star and main focus of the storyline in a movie titled “creed”.
As he should be, and it's centered around a male dominated sport.Maybe she feel like women should play a active role in the movie.