Cory Booker to introduce reparations commission bill in the Senate

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Last time I checked, Democrats do not own a veto proof majority in the House, Senate, control the Oval office, or even the fukkin Supreme Court.
That didn't address anything I asked you, and is besides the point.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just like trumps wall

wall was already there. he's adding to it. there were already large sections of border wall in place for YEARS. most people think he wanted to bulid some shyt from scratch.

and again, he had the numbers/backing to get it done (or try to). I don't even have a problem with securing the border more. too many nikkaz get in this country LEGALLY but we just supposed to let .....I'll leave this topic alone.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Listen if the US can give all this foreign aid to all these other countries yearly, dont need to be any damn study for reparations. And there should not even be any argument.

The real issue is nobody calls the USA out on its hypocrisy in the media, and nobody is being honest about this countries history. The are literally trying to important immigrants so they can re-write their history. And they have the gall to send all this money to foregin countries to help them build and such, but they have yet to rectify for the greatest crime in documented human history.

SHYT is SHAMEFUL.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That didn't address anything I asked you, and is besides the point.

so what are you asking? Getting Democrat candidates into congress who support reparations? No problem with that. I'm talkin the step AFTER that in regards to actually having something PASSED>

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Listen if the US can give all this foreign aid to all these other countries yearly, dont need to be any damn study for reparations. And there should not even be an argument.

The real issue is nobody calls the USA out on its hypocrisy in the media, and nobody is being honest about this countries history. The are literally trying to important immigrants so they can re-write their history. And they have the gall to send all this money to foregin countries to help them build and such, but they have yet to rectify for the greatest crime in human history.

SHYT is SHAMEFUL.

no doubt. Again, I just don't have the faith that cacs in this country will do the right thing.

we have 27.7 billi budgeted for foreign aid in this country.

if you divvy up that number to American non hispanic blacks in this country, thats 750 dollars a person. :francis:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
no doubt. Again, I just don't have the faith that cacs in this country will do the right thing.

we have 27.7 billi budgeted for foreign aid in this country.

if you divvy up that number to American non hispanic blacks in this country, thats 750 dollars a person. :francis:
This i understand, but thats was not my point. I certainly dig where you are coming from though.

My issue they should not be giving money away to build up other places, when they have people here they abused and stole from living in squalor and some in third world conditions here in the USA.

I know the figures and digits need to be a whole lot higher, but you gotta start somewhere. That money could go to good use here esp for my people

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"Reparations study" is the new copout for Dems who want the black vote but don't want to go full blown reparations. :sas2:
You study it.
Then legislate the results of the study.

As it stands I have seen no full blown framework for how reparations plays out.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i wish some of the reparations supporters actually understood how legislation works. some of you cats think if we demand it loud enough, withhold votes, or just get mad enough then *poof* it will happen. that's not how this stuff works brehs...

it will take repubs to pass legislation for the amount of money we deserve in reparations.

dunce's wall is a terrible example of how to get what you want. since its not a law, the next pres will just stop the work on it if they want.

yall have to start using your critical thinking skills brehs. learn about the process and the challenges.