Cory Booker to introduce reparations commission bill in the Senate

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to see real action and not this fake appeasement going on right for fake support. Until a white woman Pelosi said something, that's when these idiots all jumped on the bandwagon, gtfoh man, this shyt is definitely a crock of shyt and y'all know it.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
not really.

Rethugs ain't even trying to hear no reparations talk and will laugh at ADOS nikkaz in their face. There's a reason the ADOS crowd is always pressing Democrats.

And to sit here and think that cacs in this country will legit let nikkaz get some reparations bread is laughable. I don't have faith in them to do the right thing one bit.
You sound uneducated. ADOS, the 30+million black majority population, have historically voted overwhelmingly democrat for over 50 years.

Why would we press the party who we don't vote for and are anti-black; and not the party who are indebted to us?

Last edited:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
not really.

Rethugs ain't even trying to hear no reparations talk and will laugh at ADOS nikkaz in their face. There's a reason the ADOS crowd is always pressing Democrats.

And to sit here and think that cacs in this country will legit let nikkaz get some reparations bread is laughable. I don't have faith in them to do the right thing one bit.

I’m sure it was some negros that laughed in MLK faces, same with the Panthers, and NOI, it really doesn’t matter

Why does white folks wont let it happen a acceptable response to black folks trying to organize and push for change

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You sound uneducated. ADOS, the 30+million black majority population, have historically voted overwhelmingly for over 50 years.

Why would we press the party who we don't vote for and are anti-black; and not the party who are indebted to us?

Last time I checked, Democrats do not own a veto proof majority in the House, Senate, control the Oval office, or even the fukkin Supreme Court.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime this booker guy talks, scam always comes into my head, I just don't know why. This shyt is not real folks, save this thread.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
that's why I think the strategy should be to press REPUBLICANS on the issue.

The reason you don’t see republicans getting pressed is because they don’t have anyone to press.

Everyone knows Trump is taking the primary without much of a challenge.

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They trying to silence the hashtag people pretending to be on they side, so they can get them votes. They had a meeting about this and made a devious plan cause they know shyt is about to be hot in june with them debates.

They won’t silence us. We will still vote them out the house for their initial stance. Can’t afford to trust any change of heart with these black politicians. They should’ve been for it. We will still vote them out.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m sure it was some negros that laughed in MLK faces, same with the Panthers, and NOI, it really doesn’t matter

Why does white folks wont let it happen a acceptable response to black folks trying to organize and push for change

Never said not to push for change. But you need a tangible gameplan and have to have some support from the other side to get results.

We not gonna act like the advancements we received as a result of the Civil Rights Movement was due to a good ole fashioned change of heart by cacs.

What's the incentive for cacs to do right thing?