☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I doubt McConnell will even allow it to be voted on. The what’s next is to groom and vote for senators who will support it until we get a majority in the senate.
Or he’s about to force a vote on it and embarrass it like he did with the green new deal.

Mcconnell is a good at what he does right or wrong.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah, it’s not complicated at all.

Just dumb.

not really.

Rethugs ain't even trying to hear no reparations talk and will laugh at ADOS nikkaz in their face. There's a reason the ADOS crowd is always pressing Democrats.

And to sit here and think that cacs in this country will legit let nikkaz get some reparations bread is laughable. I don't have faith in them to do the right thing one bit.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Yes To ''Study'' Reparations.

I prefer Marianne Williamsons approach to this, TBH,
Elaborate for me, cuz she literally threw out a number that "felt right" then lowered it to something she "felt" wouldn't be seen as insulting.

The Senate is gonna be a hell of a lot harder to push than the House but this idea that we can get reparations without a proper study to affirm our case and determine how much/what and how it will be alotted is a little beyond me.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint no politicians EVER spoke on reparations this much EVERno matter what we disagree on thats a fact

They trying to silence the hashtag people pretending to be on they side, so they can get them votes. They had a meeting about this and made a devious plan cause they know shyt is about to be hot in june with them debates.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
not really.

Rethugs ain't even trying to hear no reparations talk and will laugh at ADOS nikkaz in their face. There's a reason the ADOS crowd is always pressing Democrats.

And to sit here and think that cacs in this country will legit let nikkaz get some reparations bread is laughable. I don't have faith in them to do the right thing one bit.
you sound like a ole “massa aint never gone vote to free us” typa cat

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
not really.

Keep hope alive breh.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
They trying to silence the hashtag people pretending to be on they side, so they can get them votes. They had a meeting about this and made a devious plan cause they know shyt is about to be hot in june with them debates.
they can try all they want

if it aint right they gone have to try to win without the usual 90% black vote :yeshrug:

But if it is right then mission accomplished for now, a real black agenda :wow: