☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m sure it was some negros that laughed in MLK faces, same with the Panthers, and NOI, it really doesn’t matter

Why does white folks wont let it happen a acceptable response to black folks trying to organize and push for change
pushing for change is different if you're hinging it on a literal congressional vote.

either you're doing it yourself or you're asking congress to do it.

figure this out before you respond

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They won’t silence us. We will still vote them out the house for their initial stance. Can’t afford to trust any change of heart with these black politicians. They should’ve been for it. We will still vote them out.
Theres only 55 black elected officials in the entire congress (house and senate). And this is the largest one ever.

Are you replacing all 55 of them?

And who are you replacing them with?

Are you just talking out of your ass?

I would like to see reparations, but theres no infrastructure in place to even reasonably ask for it.

Its just not going to happen. You can ask, but don't be surprised.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Reparations study" is the new copout for Dems who want the black vote but don't want to go full blown reparations. :sas2:
i'd prefer to have black representatives in office though.

Most of these black representatives don't even get elected by majority black communities.

Every representative accounts for about 750K people in the country.

Now yall are talking about replacing them?

Theres no strategy in these complaints.

I'll take some baby step incremental gains over swinging for the fences on the 2nd strike.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They better figure it out, or we will all watch this country go to shyt:yeshrug:
yeah yeah...we get it...you're gonna burn it all down.

but heres the reality...you're a loser with nothing to lose. A lot of us aren't.

Some of us understand the system and how to get things done. you don't.

I want MORE black people in politics learning the ropes and working within the system to gain legitimate substantial gains.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
yeah yeah...we get it...you're gonna burn it all down.

but heres the reality...you're a loser with nothing to lose. A lot of us aren't.

Some of us understand the system and how to get things done. you don't.

I want MORE black people in politics learning the ropes and working within the system to gain legitimate substantial gains.
I am a politican, I have the credentials, do you?

Thats why you didn't answer my question, cause you know that it would burn down without us.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
this is stupid and you sound unemployed talking like that.

i want results.

thats why i dont like bernie sanders...dude is just out here selling dreams then resorts back to the rallying cry when he hasn't done shyt.

its why i don't tolerate Obama disrespect. Obama put POINTS ON THE BOARD. A lot of these talkers didn't.

Obama did the single most important thing to help improve black standard of living: Healthcare.

reparations may not ever happen but if we get SOMETHING beneficial, i'll take it all the same.

A lay up is still two points.

Some of yall are just content drawing up the perfect plays in the locker room
you have 188,000 posts on 1black message board :what: and you not even black

dont talk to me while im discussing reparations, talk to me when im talking Curry or 7 eleven

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm for reparations on the face of it but any candidate that chases the subject too far will ultimately not have a shot at the presidency. The biggest issue here is that too many of the youth won't go vote while many older folks who could give a damn about reparations can't wait to hit the polls. Who ultimately hits the polls will always be a game changer.

Let me help you out. Imdependents are beyond apathetic about reparations. Sad but true.