Correct me if I'm wrong, has SONY ever made a game with black people in it?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What's that have to do with you claiming the majority of the people in the world are Black?
Whats racist Japan gotta do with the worlds population?
You lie about the racial slurs being tossed around on XBL, but now we talking about hardcore racist being practiced by the country from where the PS is born and you want to downplay it and talk about something else?

:camby:
Your the white guy who goes around telling posters how racist it is on XBL even tho you don't and never owned an Xbox. You are equal to the mentality of racist japan. I don't like you anyway, but I really don't like you when you try to pull shyt like that :sitdown:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Whats racist Japan gotta do with the worlds population?
You lie about the racial slurs being tossed around on XBL, but now we talking about hardcore racist being practiced by the country from where the PS is born and you want to downplay it and talk about something else?

:camby:
Your the white guy who goes around telling posters how racist it is on XBL even tho you don't and never owned an Xbox. You are equal to the mentality of rasomcist japan. I don't like you anyway, but I really don't like you when you try to pull shyt like that :sitdown:
What you like and dislike is irrelevant.

Write obvious and stupid lies and then desperately try to change the subject when called out, brehs.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the worst thing about this is when black people see ganguro and actuay think think that's an immitation of what they look like :snoop: :laff: