Correct me if I'm wrong, has SONY ever made a game with black people in it?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
wait.... courtney usd a pic from the american show community featuring a korean american actor dress up as an elf to say japanese people wear black face?
8owskFU.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn't ask about Hispanics, or Indians, or Native Americans :wtf:
nikka, I said BLACK people. You know, like the majority of the planet.
Did Hispanics, Native Americans or Indians help shape Asian culture?
Do Asians make constant fun of those other cultures TODAY, because Blackface is still "the shyt" in Asia
You going "Do Asians make games with Samoans" has nothing to do with anything.
Why the fukk would you try to make excuses or change the subject like this? Now you gonna force me to pull out what I'm talking about :smh:
We all know they are obsessed with white folk in there art, wishing they was white n shyt
When ASH was catching them all, you seen that episode where Ash had to beat this Black Pokemon trainer who was the best trainer in all of Africa. And he'd toss his pokeball out there and be like "Dear-bra I choose you"

There is no black man, there is no Dear-bra :birdman:

Where do you live Marcuz with a Z, where?
Japan and its inhabitants essentially said fukk xbox. Not because the system was good or bad
But because it was American. You american right? That culture does not respect you bruh
Before you then go "America did this/did that to black people"
Are you then saying all white people in america are equal to what happened in the past? :leon:

Last time I checked, if I wanted to create a videogame system. America wouldnt go "we don't want that nikka system"
Thats what Japan is carrying it like. But hey, you love Killzone so what I post above and below is alright!!!
blackface-japan1.jpg

blackface-soccer.jpg

51W6VG808JL_SS500_.jpg

blackface.jpg

tiger-woods-blackface1.jpg

group.jpg

communityblackface.jpg

20120308_seoulbeats_blackface_thumb18.png

bubble-sisters.jpg

blackface_3910.jpg

obama-onsen.jpg

e9d2c9a9bdbdc18b2e1586c37cbce924.jpg

img_0402.jpg

But hey, lets ignore this because there are racist people elsewhere in the world right :wow:
You brothers... you happy and you singin cuz you colored....give her a high 5! (pic above)
majority of the planet? like i said video games are primary made by whites and Asians and primarily feature whites and Asians. instead of complaining about whites and Asians not pandering to the race you happen to be a part of why not found your own company and develop your own games that feature the things you want?

you sound like the feminist that bytches about GTA V not featuring a playable female main character. the people that make games can make what they like. they don't owe it to anybody to feature anything in their game they don't choose to.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
majority of the planet? like i said video games are primary made by whites and Asians and primarily feature whites and Asians. instead of complaining about whites and Asians not pandering to the race you happen to be a part of why not found your own company and develop your own games that feature the things you want?

you sound like the feminist that bytches about GTA V not featuring a playable female main character. the people that make games can make what they like. they don't owe it to anybody to feature anything in their game they don't choose to.
Asians not pandering? Didn't ask for a pander, how could I expect pandering when they don't even show respect :stopitslime:
Some black people did make there own company, and Starhawk had a black main character because of it
That doesn't really have anything to do with the subject at hand. You not a logical guy
A girl hurt your feelings one day, and your like "I'll live in a cave :manny:"
Japan is like "Look at these monkeys" and your solution is to look the other way :manny:

XhZqPIP.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
man court threads are reaching unstable levels of lunacy.
Says the c00n ass nikka who is acting like he doesn't see the Blackface culture in japan because he is a 3cepticooon :smh:
What continent is India part of again. :dwillhuh:
The same continent where your mothers dingle berries are considered a delicacy muh'fukka :salute:
Black people are unaccounted for in every culture. Hispanic, Asian/etc.
According to your counts, every Asian would have no black whatsoever. Here's the funny thing
You think there called African Asians like how we called African American?
You think the views of our oppressors haven't been shared by other countries in the world?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Asia

I'm just saying, you tell me how many Afro Asians there are in Japan :popcorn:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Says the c00n ass nikka who is acting like he doesn't see the Blackface culture in japan because he is a 3cepticooon :smh:

The same continent where your mothers dingle berries are considered a delicacy muh'fukka :salute:

Black people are unaccounted for in every culture. Hispanic, Asian/etc.
According to your counts, every Asian would have no black whatsoever. Here's the funny thing
You think there called African Asians like how we called African American?
You think the views of our oppressors haven't been shared by other countries in the world?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Asia

I'm just saying, you tell me how many Afro Asians there are in Japan :popcorn:
:what:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What's that have to do with you claiming the majority of the people in the world are Black?