Correct me if I'm wrong, has SONY ever made a game with black people in it?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
And lets make this perfectly clear, Krotos is not black. Does he look anything like this
living-single-terrence-tc-carson-1.jpg

If not, then Krotos is not Black :stop:

2l976ac.jpg
It's Kratos not Krotos you dumb c00n.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do they have Hispanics in their games? Indians (from India)? Native Americans? Video games are primarily made by whites and Asians so they primarily feature whites and Asians.
I didn't ask about Hispanics, or Indians, or Native Americans :wtf:
nikka, I said BLACK people. You know, like the majority of the planet.
Did Hispanics, Native Americans or Indians help shape Asian culture?
Do Asians make constant fun of those other cultures TODAY, because Blackface is still "the shyt" in Asia
You going "Do Asians make games with Samoans" has nothing to do with anything.
Why the fukk would you try to make excuses or change the subject like this? Now you gonna force me to pull out what I'm talking about :smh:
We all know they are obsessed with white folk in there art, wishing they was white n shyt
When ASH was catching them all, you seen that episode where Ash had to beat this Black Pokemon trainer who was the best trainer in all of Africa. And he'd toss his pokeball out there and be like "Dear-bra I choose you"

There is no black man, there is no Dear-bra :birdman:
but M$ is ma$$a :dwillhuh:
Where do you live Marcuz with a Z, where?
Japan and its inhabitants essentially said fukk xbox. Not because the system was good or bad
But because it was American. You american right? That culture does not respect you bruh
Before you then go "America did this/did that to black people"
Are you then saying all white people in america are equal to what happened in the past? :leon:

Last time I checked, if I wanted to create a videogame system. America wouldnt go "we don't want that nikka system"
Thats what Japan is carrying it like. But hey, you love Killzone so what I post above and below is alright!!!
blackface-japan1.jpg

blackface-soccer.jpg

51W6VG808JL_SS500_.jpg

blackface.jpg

tiger-woods-blackface1.jpg

group.jpg

communityblackface.jpg

20120308_seoulbeats_blackface_thumb18.png

bubble-sisters.jpg

blackface_3910.jpg

obama-onsen.jpg

e9d2c9a9bdbdc18b2e1586c37cbce924.jpg

img_0402.jpg

But hey, lets ignore this because there are racist people elsewhere in the world right :wow:
You brothers... you happy and you singin cuz you colored....give her a high 5! (pic above)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

The game you are clinging too is made by a company based out of Texas. When is SONY aka Japan gonna show black people in a light other than a character straight out of Boyz N Da Hood :birdman:

movinggoalpost.gif

The game you are clinging too is made by a company based out of Texas. When is SONY aka Japan gonna show black people in a light other than a character straight out of Boyz N Da Hood :birdman:

Cole.jpg

:ohhh: