Corporate Capper aka Henri Christophe. How did you age 2 years in 6 months? Edit: More lies exposed :wow: lying about ethnic background :wow:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
thing about lying, is you lose track of your lie after a while. but internet is written in permanent marker. wolves will find out eventually.
I sometimes lurk LSA and they're even worse than the Coli when it comes to this.

Same women claiming to get "flewed out" by High Value Men and millionaires are in other threads complaining about colorism and how hard dating is.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
The two of you were salivating over Candace Owens together in the thread where she went after BLM. :scust:

You were also pushing for fascism together in the "Black Americans need an authoritarian hand to guide them" thread. :what:

So you admit he's a sock puppet, who fakes his ethnic background, and then uses that fake online persona to push hardcore capitalism and extreme right-wing views.....and you agree with him and find him interesting?
image0-1.jpg

"Son of afrika" :troll:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
nikkas on this forum is so weak and lame. People will clearly and proudly rock with a liar and scammer just because they seem cool or whatever.

nikkas lost as hell..
And in this edition of folks who tell you how seriously they take this coli shyt :pachaha:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Not really I just find it weird that nikkas vouch for known liars or scammers.

nikkas who lie and cap is always clowned and ostracized.
Understood. But it seems to me that folks are vouching based purely on entertainment value. Same reason people are trying to get these jokes off and slander the character. I'm definitely entertained by this topic as well

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Screenshot-20230531-204244-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230531-212645-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230531-212722-Brave.jpg

Pops had one previous child before meeting his mom
Pops had nothing but girls yet kept trying until he had a boy
He's his mother's first child