Corporate Capper aka Henri Christophe. How did you age 2 years in 6 months? Edit: More lies exposed :wow: lying about ethnic background :wow:

Daps
Bad thing is... breh is online but just scared to post. :dahell:

@Henri Christophe... breh... lemme give you a word of advice. Maybe the coli is just something you do while waiting for the bus or while you're waiting for a haircut.

But if you actually like this site, then don't go out like this. Folks is trying to expose you. Then go at every single person in this thread and stand ten toes down on your posts!

Man, this is HIP HOP. This is THE COLI.

Folks tried to "expose" me for having my own business while looking for a programmer job (as if both things couldn't be true, but we got idiots who post on the coli :wow:), and the second somebody tries to come at me, I bring the heat straight to their front door. :wow:

I'm not going down without a fight. I like the coli and I'm not ready to give up my career of posting on this site yet, so I go hard for my rep. :mjgrin:

And I will destroy ANYbody who stands in my way. :demonic:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's over

Screenshot_2023-06-01_at_15-21-19_Corporate_Capper_aka_Henri_Christophe._How_did_you_age_2_years_in_6_months_Edit_More_lies_exposed_wow_lying_about_ethnic_background_wow.png

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Since he ain't coming in here, I'll just fukk about until the hammer drops. :manny:

also - similar to the european male - these guys have a habit of deflecting and switching topics when facts cant be debunked

instead of attacking my argument - he decides to create fictional scenarios to defend his ego, similar to the european male.

@papa pimp
:mjgrin:
You also fought in every military campaign waged by the American gov't to maintain US interests and keep foreign populations in subjugation under Western corporate domination

Similar to the European male - you guys have a habit of promoting your achievements and erasing the other chapters in the historical narrative that don't put you in the position of the protaganist and hero in the storyline of life.

Somehow "we fought in every war" and "we built this country" turns into "we dont control what our government does" when the magnifying glass gets pulled out.

Its all love tho.

Salute.
I'm just curious - what exactly did I lie about in the thread?

Logically speaking, everything I said in the thread was facts.

I understand why he wouldnt wanna "go back and forth"

Much better to bow out respectfully instead of trying to press the issue when the facts cant be debunked.