Corporate Capper aka Henri Christophe. How did you age 2 years in 6 months? Edit: More lies exposed :wow: lying about ethnic background :wow:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
He's clearly an online create persona but let him cook. He's an interesting poster.

You weirdo need to stop treating this place like a family reunion.

hhpfdcQ.png

Nothing wrong with his comment.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
did you and crew meet up on discord, hatch a plan, and going at the posters yall hate?

TRY ME MADDAFUKKA

retard?
TRY ME

you sending me negs about fixing up my country
You better hope you sucking the right dikk

I doubt you're on anyone's radar outside of just being a lonely weirdo, breh. Relax.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
So me responding to xenophobes and folks like @blackestofpanthers who neg me saying "go fix up your country", is of concern to you?

Nobody said that replying to him was wrong. I was just pointing out that you're not really important enough for anyone to bring you up in a group chat lol

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nobody said that replying to him was wrong. I was just pointing out that you're not really important enough for anyone to bring you up in a group chat lol

I have NEVER had a conversation with thread starter. The most negs I have gotten on this site has been from thread starter.
Last night @blackestofpanthers sent me a neg saying to go fix up my country

Nobody should seek importance on a message board.

Are you in the fukkin group chat maddafukka?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
When they send the homosexuals thinking you homophobic, that is when you know it is bad.
Yet doing exactly what is suspected, do feminine male stuff, and act like a dutty stinking bytch afterwards.

I know when I am not welcome.
And it has been made clear immigrants are not welcome.

I wont push the issue.
Take care.