Corporate Capper aka Henri Christophe. How did you age 2 years in 6 months? Edit: More lies exposed :wow: lying about ethnic background :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's clearly an online create persona but let him cook. He's an interesting poster.

You weirdo need to stop treating this place like a family reunion.

The two of you were salivating over Candace Owens together in the thread where she went after BLM. :scust:

You were also pushing for fascism together in the "Black Americans need an authoritarian hand to guide them" thread. :what:

So you admit he's a sock puppet, who fakes his ethnic background, and then uses that fake online persona to push hardcore capitalism and extreme right-wing views.....and you agree with him and find him interesting?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The two of you were salivating over Candace Owens together in the thread where she went after BLM. :scust:

You were also pushing for fascism together in the "Black Americans need an authoritarian hand to guide them" thread. :what:

So you admit he's a sock puppet, who fakes his ethnic background, and then uses that fake online persona to push hardcore capitalism and extreme right-wing views.....and you agree with him and find him interesting?
Dudes is goofies, now all of a sudden it’s ok to lie about shyt, “persona’s” is interesting, just say you cool with it because he pushes agendas you agree with stop being phony

And what type of name is African peasant?
@African Peasant

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I gotta catch my breath. I got kicked out of a sleep study just in time for some fukkery, I know I'm late but chuff chuff:

1l87.gif

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
yoooooooooooooo:mjlol:

It's multiple mafukkas on my ignore list that are aliases of the same fakkit ass c00n immigrant-

Dude persona always some corporate scammer kingpin

Age fluctrates
Sometimes he Black American DOS but says c00n shyt
Other times claims to be pro Black
Other times he was African or Caribbean but claims to be from the hood of a popular Black metro: Houston, Atlanta, etc.
shows you how weird these tethers are.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
When they send the homosexuals thinking you homophobic, that is when you know it is bad.
Yet doing exactly what is suspected, do feminine male stuff, and act like a dutty stinking bytch afterwards.

I know when I am not welcome.
And it has been made clear immigrants are not welcome.

I wont push the issue.
Take care.

I think immigrants and other ethnicities that can admit that there are some problems in their own backyard (mainly as far as disrespectful attitudes towards black people) are welcome here. I seem to be proof of this. The issue is those who try to act like the vitrol toward them isn't rooted in at least a bit of truth. Unfortunately, nuance is a sorely missing component on this thing of ours that we like to call the internet and a lot of generalizations end up getting cast as a result of it unfortunately. Maybe I’m wrong and you’re right and he really is just xenophobic or maybe you're just a shytty poster and enjoys giving you a hard time. Could be the formers, could be the latter, could be a bit of both, but I'm here to tell you right now..

We don't care..

We don't.

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
My life is being lived.
I am a respectable man in my community.
The police see me and wave.
I know the mayor on a first name basis.
About to join a certain committee to help develop the community.
Things are great.

I was just saying I know when I am not desired to be somewhere.
And many of you do not want immigrants on the website.
Nothing wrong with that.
That is your opinion.
STAND ON IT THOUGH. BIG AND PROUD.

Not sneaky shyt like feminine men.
Thats all I am saying to you, my declared enemy.
Mental illness.