Corporate Capper aka Henri Christophe. How did you age 2 years in 6 months? Edit: More lies exposed :wow: lying about ethnic background :wow:

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
23rSlSQ.jpeg

Crazy ass nikka seeing his coli lives flash before his eyes :mjlol:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
23rSlSQ.jpeg

Crazy ass nikka seeing his coli lives flash before his eyes :mjlol:

I'm dying:laff:
I got hundreds of books. Art a War, Five Rings and many others like them.
Some will think I am crazy etc.

I know a hitjob when I see one. And called it out from early.
There are certain posters who if not liked are harrassed, ganged up on, reported, and if none of that does not work, then it gets more desperate.

A we seh badness, badman, and gangsta activities. I get it. Its tough shyt.

Just please, pretty please. Operate as a man. One who knows truth, righteousness, HONOR
Not impressing internet bytches and punks

That is all.
Desperate, lying on me. Should feel ashamed. Disgusting.
:dead:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I got hundreds of books. Art a War, Five Rings and many others like them.
Some will think I am crazy etc.

I know a hitjob when I see one. And called it out from early.
There are certain posters who if not liked are harrassed, ganged up on, reported, and if none of that does not work, then it gets more desperate.

A we seh badness, badman, and gangsta activities. I get it. Its tough shyt.

I'm dying:laff:

:dead:

A half Haitian. Half American.. who also speaks Jamaican patois. Thecoli is an interesting place ain't it:skip:

Daps
That schizo ass nikka :dead:

Breh legitimately believes myself, @YaThreadFloppedB! @HarlemHottie and quite a few others on here are involved in some type of secret government plan to conspire against his irrelevant ass in undercover discord servers. :laff:

He accused me of conspiring against him cause he's in love with @Hazel Brown and claims that I turned her against him cause I want her for myself. :skip:

Daps
Pretty soon after I joined, he was in the bushes making several threads a day, and no one else would be in them, just him replying to himself. Just nonsensical gibberish, and in some kind of made up patois. So I said to myself, 'oh, this dude is crazy,' and have had him on ignore ever since.
Then to find out he spends the other half of his time on here talking corporate expertise and politics is almost too much for me.
Jeebus take the wheel
BogusLimpingIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

Wait a min.... is @Barnett114 saying that he's Lazlowe forreal or is he saying that because he thinks he is cause of the way he was running interference :patrice:

I only ask because the posting styles are so different that it's almost impossible to believe it's originating from the same mind.

Daps
Worst part about all this SHYT is...

All the "Huffing and Chest Puffing", Ole boy was doing before-hand.

Like he was some type of "War General", or Big Boss!

Only to become "Meeker" than a Muthafukka, when the pressure got turned up!

LMAO!!!!!!

:umad:

I tried to tell him... :mjtf: nxgga this is HIP HOP.

You don't run cause things get tough :dahell:. He supposed to be in here on nxggas bumper making us regret calling him out.

But he going out like a punk, too afraid to even post a defense. :snoop:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I tried to tell him... nxgga this is HIP HOP.

You don't run cause things get tough . He supposed to be in here on nxggas bumper making us regret calling him out.

But he going out like a punk, too afraid to even post a defense.

lmao trying to play tough after getting exposed yourself, where is Mrs. Resurrected ONE?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Wait a min.... is @Barnett114 saying that he's Lazlowe forreal or is he saying that because he thinks he is cause of the way he was running interference :patrice:

I only ask because the posting styles are so different that it's almost impossible to believe it's originating from the same mind.
I think @Barnett114 was saying the bolded, because I don’t think they’re the same person.

Unless he checked their IPs and matched them or something.

I’m not a mod so I don’t know. :hubie: