Corporate Capper aka Henri Christophe. How did you age 2 years in 6 months? Edit: More lies exposed :wow: lying about ethnic background :wow:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
It really is...
SharpIllfatedGardensnake-size_restricted.gif
200w.gif

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That nikka is a schizio :dead:
Pretty soon after I joined, he was in the bushes making several threads a day, and no one else would be in them, just him replying to himself. Just nonsensical gibberish, and in some kind of made up patois. So I said to myself, 'oh, this dude is crazy,' and have had him on ignore ever since.
Then to find out he spends the other half of his time on here talking corporate expertise and politics is almost too much for me.
Jeebus take the wheel
BogusLimpingIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
had my suspicions. he reminded me of another haitian poster on a different board. always pushing the haitian pride, was from NYC and in the medical industry too, except he was a "doctor." giving out medical diagnosis online, the whole nine. also had the big cash, to the point him and some of his fellow doctor colleagues were considering buying a whole hospital in brooklyn.

the house of cards came crashing down one day when he made a post talking about he'd met ex Jets RB Curtis Martin in the grocery store and then posted a picture he took of him. problem was the good Dr. was taking the picture from behind the register where the checkout people stand. when asked about it he tried to say he walked around there to take the picture but come on man. what store employee is gonna move and risk losing their job to let you stand behind the counter next to the register to take a pic?

well he was clowned thoroughly and disappeared soon after, and he'd been one of the most active posters on that site. i saw his username when i registered here, but then he stopped posting under it all of the sudden.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps