Corporate Capper aka Henri Christophe. How did you age 2 years in 6 months? Edit: More lies exposed :wow: lying about ethnic background :wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
23rSlSQ.jpeg

Crazy ass nikka seeing his coli lives flash before his eyes :mjlol:
on his 3rd name in less than 2 years? :dahell:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Another thread, another reason why y'all should just stop over sharing or just be ya authentic self. I ain’t ever lie about my age or my affinity for pawgs and pawglikes. It’s who I been since I showed up in 2012 and it’s who I’ll be till the day one of these white women ends my shyt. Stay true to ya self, brehs :yeshrug:
Words of wisdom brehthren. Maybe its just my age showing but my generation would have been mortified at the thought of our personal info being documented and readily accessible by not only the gov, but the entire general public foreign AND domestic complete with recent up to date details and images.:whoa:

Facebook, insta, twitter would have all been considered the feds back in the day, and anyone willfully using these platforms would be considered a "mark ass herb" and admonished accordingly.:scust:

I dont wanna lie to yall brehs, at least not in malice. i just try to be vague asf with the details. Give a ball park figure instead of a concrete age. Say i got a mixed parent on one end and less mixed grandparent or two as opposed to a comprehensive 23 and me breakdown of my geneology.

Keep ya business YOUR business no one need to know the details. Nothing good could really come of it. The less that is out there the generally better off u and ur loved ones will be.

21st century got folks posting they own file for likes on the post:mjlol::snoop: