Corporate Capper aka Henri Christophe. How did you age 2 years in 6 months? Edit: More lies exposed :wow: lying about ethnic background :wow:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Amazing the lengths people will go to, to create a fake persona online. :francis:
It really is...
SharpIllfatedGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
before that he was lazlow cravensworth
That schizo ass nikka :dead:

Breh legitimately believes myself, @YaThreadFloppedB! @HarlemHottie and quite a few others on here are involved in some type of secret government plan to conspire against his irrelevant ass in undercover discord servers. :laff:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Amazing the lengths people will go to, to create a fake persona online. :francis:
I’m saying breh.

just be a gimmick poster. You can say and do whatever the fukk you want at that point. I think he tried it with Corporate Trapper but that shyt fell through I guess?

Should have been a goose, those brehs can do no wrong :hubie:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:mjlol:

This nikka said he thought I liked him and arguing with him was my sneaky way of getting at the kid. I told him, absolutely tf not, but if I were in the market I'd be more interested in his pappy, the one with the money, and tell moms to watch out cuz I'm the tenderoni in this equation. :umad:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wait, the kid who was in this very thread worried he was gonna get caught up too is his alt?? This is insanity.
:dead:
I've never seen that name before today, so he must've just changed it, because I have it on ignore already. What was the old name?

Previous usernames​

1. Lazlowe Cravensworth
  2. Jim Brown

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
had my suspicions. he reminded me of another haitian poster on a different board. always pushing the haitian pride, was from NYC and in the medical industry too, except he was a "doctor." giving out medical diagnosis online, the whole nine. also had the big cash, to the point him and some of his fellow doctor colleagues were considering buying a whole hospital in brooklyn.

the house of cards came crashing down one day when he made a post talking about he'd met ex Jets RB Curtis Martin in the grocery store and then posted a picture he took of him. problem was the good Dr. was taking the picture from behind the register where the checkout people stand. when asked about it he tried to say he walked around there to take the picture but come on man. what store employee is gonna move and risk losing their job to let you stand behind the counter next to the register to take a pic?

well he was clowned thoroughly and disappeared soon after, and he'd been one of the most active posters on that site. i saw his username when i registered here, but then he stopped posting under it all of the sudden.
:laff:

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

This nikka said he thought I liked him and arguing with him was my sneaky way of getting at the kid. I told him, absolutely tf not, but if I were in the market I'd be more interested in his pappy, the one with the money, and tell moms to watch out cuz I'm the tenderoni in this equation. :umad:

Which one of his "Moms"?

Bet his LYING AZZ, don't even know!

LMAO!!!!!!!

:deadrose: