Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

These racist cacs out in Suffolk County/Long Island :scust:

This is scary but at the same time that reporter gets no sympathy from me. He even admits that he was there to "tell their story". The media continues to normalize and normalize this group. Same shyt they did with the Tea Party and any other cac grievance. 30-50 protesters (likely astroturfed) is the "swelling of a movement" but 100-1000s of grassroot Black and/or Left wing protesters are given half a bar.

The media wants to be "balanced" instead of objective. In doing so they raise this perception that the amount of people who want social distancing measures to end is equal as those who would rather wait. When all polling shows that's not the case.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump putting the pressure on doctors and scientists to push this vaccine to be developed asap when these medical professionals say it's very delicate to come up with a vaccine and shouldn't be rushed.

Yea I ain't taking that shyt if this "vaccine" drops in the fall.
Trump is an idiot. He don't he even think a vaccine is necessary because he believes it's going to go away.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is scary but at the same time that reporter gets no sympathy from me. He even admits that he was there to "tell their story". The media continues to normalize and normalize this group. Same shyt they did with the Tea Party and any other cac grievance. 30-50 protesters (likely astroturfed) is the "swelling of a movement" but 100-1000s of grassroot Black and/or Left wing protesters are given half a bar.

The media wants to be "balanced" instead of objective. In doing so they raise this perception that the amount of people who want social distancing measures to end is equal as those who would rather wait. When all polling shows that's not the case.