Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

god-damn-gif-5.gif

I told yall this COVID shyt was going to be the final nail in Cheeto's coffin...

He fumbled this so bad, he can't even bullshyt his way out of it...

Biden doesn't have to talk about policy, he just has to plaster everyone's television with Trump quotes...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told yall this COVID shyt was going to be the final nail in Cheeto's coffin...

Biden doesn't have to talk about policy, he just has to plaster everyone's television with Trump quotes...

His only hope is that by some miracle the states opening up don’t get ravaged and don’t have to close again then he’ll play the “liberal governors ruine the economy for no reason” card and will try to sell that to the undecided voters

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is a dumb ass talking point. From the front line, I can tell you the numbers are much higher than reported. Some doctors don't even wanna report COVID

It might be true. I dont know, thats the opinion I get from reading a lot of different stuff. But it very well could be fake news. And the idea its
bruh with all due respect, shut the fukk up with your both sidesism.

edit: one side has fought for stimulus, unemployment mass testing and the other side hasnt done shyt but both sides are the same huh?

You are correct. Let me head back to watch CNN and get up to speed and I'll get some talking points then come back to and join

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
His only hope is that by some miracle the states opening up don’t get ravaged and don’t have to close again then he’ll play the “liberal governors ruine the economy for no reason” card and will try to sell that to the undecided voters
Even then the economy is not magically coming on line by the election. Very few people are going to feel good about the “economy” at that point. There is absolutely nothing he can do about that at this point.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It might be true. I dont know, thats the opinion I get from reading a lot of different stuff. But it very well could be fake news. And the idea its

You are correct. Let me head back to watch CNN and get up to speed and I'll get some talking points then come back to and join
Or your reading comprehension skills have failed you

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They basically need to run Obama’s 2012 campaign. Bludgeon then b*stard.

I would feel a lot better if Axelrod and Plauffe were running Joe’s campaign.

F K

All Star
Daps

:jbhmm:fox news will also confirm everything he is saying... what's your angle here? Both sides have have agreed to a stimulus but the dems are really the only ones to fight for mass testing and increased unemployment benefits.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
All these surges being reported and ppl still got da nerve to be eager to go back to “Pre-Covid” life.

Me personally, I’m canceling my gym membership, I’m not going to no movies, sitting down to eat or drink in a restaurant/bar, not going to parties, gettin a haircut until late 2021.