Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what you think of Howard Stern, but this is pretty on point for Trump.

This reminds me of the time an old coworker told me he voted for Trump because "He's the kind of president you could get a beer with."

In my head I was like :comeon:. Trump would never be seen in public with your broke ass. If you tried to get a beer with him, he'd hit you with the :hhh:.

What's funny is people said that about Bush 43 as well, but Obama was probably the one who'd be easiest to get a beer with, as he was a regular guest on Leno and Letterman during his term and he openly called Kanye West a jackass. :yeshrug:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This reminds me of the time an old coworker told me he voted for Trump because "He's the kind of president you could get a beer with."

In my head I was like :comeon:
Right. Trump would be the absolute worst person to have a beer with. Dude don't even need liquor to tell bullshyt story after story.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

In my head I was like :comeon:. Trump would never be seen in public with your broke ass. If you tried to get a beer with him, he'd hit you with the :hhh:.

What's funny is people said that about Bush 43 as well, but Obama was probably the one who'd be easiest to get a beer with, as he was a regular guest on Leno and Letterman during his term and he openly called Kanye West a jackass. :yeshrug:

Right. Trump would be the absolute worst person to have a beer with. Dude don't even need liquor to tell bullshyt story after story.

What makes this even funnier is while dude is saying he'd get a beer with him, Trump actually claims to be a teetotaler. :mjlol:

And while I think Trump's likely lying through his teeth since he's a liar in general, somebody like that dude would be the last kind of person he'd risk that image for by openly having a beer with him.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

cause obama grew up a regular dude with no privilege and lived with the people. i remember a photo of him fist bumping a white house janitor during his early days as president and that time when he stopped to shake the hand of a black cop in front of 10 downing street in england and gordon brown was dumbfounded and went over to the cop like "i'm supposed to shake this pleb's hand? nah, fukk outta here." you can tell a lot about people by what comes naturally to them.