Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
3 hrs ·
“We cannot go back to business as usual.” Church communities in Albany, Ga., have been devastated by coronavirus. Watch how some pastors are organizing to keep people home.

Churches in Albany, Ga., have been devastated by the coronavirus. As the state reopens, pastors are uniting to keep people home.

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

‘These Are Not Numbers, These Are Souls’: Georgia Pastors Say No to Reopening
Churches in Albany, Ga., have been devastated by the coronavirus. As the state reopens, pastors are uniting to keep people home.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bloomberg
10 hrs ·
Russian ventilators that may have caused two deadly fires in the last week were the same model that Putin sent the U.S.

Russian ventilators that may have caused two deadly fires in the last week were the same model that President Vladimir Putin sent the U.S. to help its battle against the coronavirus epidemic.

About this website

BLOOMBERG.COM

Ventilator Model Russia Sent to U.S. Blamed For Deadly Fires
Russian ventilators that may have caused two deadly fires in the last week were the same model that President Vladimir Putin sent the U.S. to help its battle against the coronavirus epidemic.

can't make this shyt up

:snoop:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Since we all need some good news for a change
The New York Times
Yesterday at 1:55 PM ·
Nicholas Johnson, a student who majored in operations research and financial engineering, has become the first black valedictorian in Princeton’s 274-year history. “I hope this achievement serves as inspiration to black students coming up behind me.”

Given Princeton’s troubled history with slavery, the valedictorian said he hoped the achievement “serves as inspiration to black students coming up behind me.”

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

After 274 Years, Princeton Will Have Its First Black Valedictorian
Given Princeton’s troubled history with slavery, the valedictorian said he hoped the achievement “serves as inspiration to black students coming up behind me.”

BBC News
22 hrs ·
Silvia Romano was freed in Somalia, in an operation by Italy's secret services.

About this website

BBC.COM

Italian aid worker kidnapped in 2018 returns home
https://bbc.in/35O8aDc?fbclid=IwAR2wyrFFxz3Lrvk92M-ZnI1y5F2TpcE0cNmkydm7vLMAgzblnHw5JijHIH4

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

god-damn-gif-5.gif

:whew:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
Dr. Julie Butler, a Harlem veterinarian who owned and operated the 145th Street Animal Hospital, lived by the principle that "if you have it to give, you give." She died from the coronavirus at 62.

She owned and operated the 145th Street Animal Hospital and lived by the principle that “if you have it to give, you give,” caring for animals and opening her home to friends in need.

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

Dr. Julie Butler, Vet Who Cared for Harlem and Its Pets, Dies at 62
She owned and operated the 145th Street Animal Hospital and lived by the principle that “if you have it to give, you give,” caring for animals and opening her home to friends in need.

hits keep coming though

:to:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Washington Post
tdllSspaomYessetogrearuday nassotr 6g:0der0rcldd PM ·
On Saturday, medical professionals found themselves on a jam-packed flight from Newark to San Francisco — despite a previous assurance from United that social distancing measures would be in place.

On Saturday, medical professionals found themselves on a jam-packed flight from Newark to San Francisco — despite a previous assurance from United that social distancing measures would be in place.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Viral photo of crowded United flight shows the potential risk of flying right now

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even then the economy is not magically coming on line by the election. Very few people are going to feel good about the “economy” at that point. There is absolutely nothing he can do about that at this point.

I know I’m not saying the economy will be back im saying he will use the Democrats shutting states down unnecessarily long as as the excuse to why it’s down