Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The systems broke. No one has the interest of USA first.

Its literally do and say whatever party your in, whatever your audience wants to hear. Pander to what they want and your base wants. Senators...elected officials never give honest opinions on anything. Cnn's full of shyt. Fox news is full of shyt.

Too much money involved, too much conflicts of interest. I hate this shyt . :gucci:

Like I quoted you and I saw you selectively ignored my reply, COVID 19 deaths are at least 100k now. Hospitals in FL are not even reporting cases as much. Doctors fear of losing their jobs and/or patient business. Since people are afraid of coming to facilities with COVID patients, the reporting has gone way down. This is done to keep business rolling.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Dr. Seema Yasmine alert on CNN

:shaq::shaq:

c3cc4c0b69be013e716ea3ab43abbaad.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
well i think it should be on a state level :yeshrug: every state is different. a federal "one size fits all" policy is stupid, this is an enormous country

also, i thought we were supposed to just flatten the curve until hospitals had caught up? no one is staying inside for 3 years until there's zero cases of coronavirus in the US, that isn't possible
That'd be fine if states could close their borders to citizens from other states...which leads me back to secession. :yeshrug: