Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont believe any of these a$$holes on either side

Until you can get me accurate data on the real mortality rate (not the flubbed numbers where every single person who dies is from Covid 19), accurate data on deaths caused by stress and anxiety and suicide from lockdowns, accurate numbers and projections on how many businesses will be permantely shutdown, how can anyone really have an informed opinion?

I don't believe the left and how they want to lock the world down until there's irreversible damage done and enough damage make sure trumps gone, and i certainly dont believe Trumps lying ass trying to push a button and send us all out there to die

The system is broke :gucci:
yeah, i err on the side of the democrats but both sides are full of shyt. unfortunately no one knows what the perfect middle ground is to solve this fukkin thing

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Until you can get me accurate data on the real mortality rate (not the flubbed numbers where every single person who dies is from Covid 19), accurate data on deaths caused by stress and anxiety and suicide from lockdowns, accurate numbers and projections on how many businesses will be permantely shutdown, how can anyone really have an informed opinion?

I don't believe the left and how they want to lock the world down until there's irreversible damage done and enough damage make sure trumps gone, and i certainly dont believe Trumps lying ass trying to push a button and send us all out there to die

It will be YEARS before you get an accurate mortality rate. And this whole "every single person who dies is counted towards covid..." is a dishonest conservative talking point.

There is no concrete 100% knowledge of whats going on. So you have two camps, one which tells you to error on the side of caution because there is a lot we don't know versus the other camp who is I don't see it, don't know anyone with it, so it must be an exaggeration.

It really comes down to which of those camps you're in. Only time and patience will produce answers and results.

F K

All Star
Daps

:rudy: shyt is a world wide pandemic breh. You think boris johnson and Putin are shutting things down to get rid of their ally. Stop spreading :duck: One of the first governors to lock shyt down was a republican.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

That is a dumb ass talking point. From the front line, I can tell you the numbers are much higher than reported. Some doctors don't even wanna report COVID

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The systems broke. No one has the interest of USA first.

Its literally do and say whatever party your in, whatever your audience wants to hear. Pander to what they want and your base wants. Senators...elected officials never give honest opinions on anything. Cnn's full of shyt. Fox news is full of shyt.

Too much money involved, too much conflicts of interest. I hate this shyt . :gucci:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah, i err on the side of the democrats but both sides are full of shyt. unfortunately no one knows what the perfect middle ground is to solve this fukkin thing
Republicans have the executive wing, the senate and the courts. Now you tell me where dems can do anything besides on a state level to curbs deaths/job losses?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The systems broke. No one has the interest of USA first.

Its literally do and say whatever party your in, whatever your audience wants to hear. Pander to what they want and your base wants. Senators...elected officials never give honest opinions on anything. Cnn's full of shyt. Fox news is full of shyt.

Too much money involved, too much conflicts of interest. I hate this shyt . :gucci:

bruh with all due respect, shut the fukk up with your both sidesism.

edit: one side has fought for stimulus, unemployment mass testing and the other side hasnt done shyt but both sides are the same huh?

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans have the executive wing, the senate and the courts. Now you tell me where dems can do anything besides on a state level to curbs deaths/job losses?
well i think it should be on a state level :yeshrug: every state is different. a federal "one size fits all" policy is stupid, this is an enormous country

also, i thought we were supposed to just flatten the curve until hospitals had caught up? no one is staying inside for 3 years until there's zero cases of coronavirus in the US, that isn't possible

F K

All Star
Daps
If the only thing the democrats cared about was getting trump out they would have let him sleepwalk through all this and eat the even more sky-high death counts and economic devastation.