Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont believe any of these a$$holes on either side

Until you can get me accurate data on the real mortality rate (not the flubbed numbers where every single person who dies is from Covid 19), accurate data on deaths caused by stress and anxiety and suicide from lockdowns, accurate numbers and projections on how many businesses will be permantely shutdown, how can anyone really have an informed opinion?

I don't believe the left and how they want to lock the world down until there's irreversible damage done and enough damage make sure trumps gone, and i certainly dont believe Trumps lying ass trying to push a button and send us all out there to die

The system is broke :gucci:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
My homestate Louisiana will be coming off the stay at home order Friday.

Movie theaters, restaurants, gyms, a few stores can open BUT at 25% capacity

BUT

Museums, salons, barbershops, tattoo parlors won’t be open till Phase 2.

I like tha fact that tha republicans in Louisiana basically wasted their time and ended up looking stupid filing a motion in court to MAKE Gov. Bel Edwards open up the state.

Gov Edwards stay sonning Trump loyalists and tha GOP

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps

Until you can get me accurate data on the real mortality rate (not the flubbed numbers where every single person who dies is from Covid 19), accurate data on deaths caused by stress and anxiety and suicide from lockdowns, accurate numbers and projections on how many businesses will be permantely shutdown, how can anyone really have an informed opinion?

I don't believe the left and how they want to lock the world down until there's irreversible damage done and enough damage make sure trumps gone, and i certainly dont believe Trumps lying ass trying to push a button and send us all out there to die

Trump already said he wanted to

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

So is this the pandemic version of both sides