Cameraman like

giphy.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
FB is fully catering to MAGA now. That little fekkit mark zukerburg does little to stop disinformation. Stupid people will fall for it again.
When the Dems take the WH and Senate.. Zucker bytch is going to be assed the fukk out FB is going to get destroyed wit fines

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They know their time is almost up, especially after this mess. This virus is gonna show no mercy to them as well.

Been telling y’all brehs the GOP going to get washed in November... I said you don’t even have to go by the poll numbers just go by the trends from 2018 to now.. GOP haven’t won any elections since then... Look at that Wisconsin Supreme Court election a month ago when the GOP did everything in their power to suppress that vote by having the US Supreme Court strict down mail in ballots and having only 7 voting sites open throughout the entire state.. Folk was like ok cool and went and stood on line for hours.. And the GOP incumbent got washed by the Dem challenger...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Shot in the dark here, but I'm thinking they would rally behind Lindsey Graham for a few reasons:

1) Reliable Trumpanzee
2) Large enough profile in the party and can appeal both to regular republicans and Trumpanzees
3) Currently running a reelection campaign so he has regular incoming donations already
4) Comes from a reliably conservative state, so if he were to be named a candidate, I'm sure there's a bench of people they can choose from to step up

Both Trump and Pence go down then Nancy is next in line for the presidency... Lindsay is not even a thought..

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Both Trump and Pence go down then Nancy is next in line for the presidency... Lindsay is not even a thought..

Nah, I was talking about the election.

Nancy would cover till Jan 2021, but who would the Republicans push out if Trump/Pence die before the actual election? Because as of now Trump was the only person on the ticket, no one else ran.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah, I was talking about the election.

Nancy would cover till Jan 2021, but who would the Republicans push out if Trump/Pence die before the actual election? Because as of now Trump was the only person on the ticket, no one else ran.
Romney and he wins.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I just don’t get how a person could go and kick it in a crowd of people right now.

I know we see all the pictures and story’s of people not giving a fukk, but that’s just so crazy to me.

Actual people are dying. And all you gotta do is not be around a bunch of people to stop it.

That’s not even hard to do.

I couldn’t imagine if we had an event where Americans actually needed to sacrifice and come together for the greater good of the country.

We are doomed:sadcam: