Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Been telling y’all brehs the GOP going to get washed in November... I said you don’t even have to go by the poll numbers just go by the trends from 2018 to now.. GOP haven’t won any elections since then... Look at that Wisconsin Supreme Court election a month ago when the GOP did everything in their power to suppress that vote by having the US Supreme Court strict down mail in ballots and having only 7 voting sites open throughout the entire state.. Folk was like ok cool and went and stood on line for hours.. And the GOP incumbent got washed by the Dem challenger...

Just a matter of remembering to vote. If people vote for Biden, and not for 3rd party, and tell others to vote and check to see if they can vote, Biden wins easily.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
October is an underrated time to visit. Less tourists and the weather is decent.

Booked a flight from lax to Gatwick for under $400.

Flew into Gatwick from Cornwall (consider visiting also) in September 2017, took the subway into the city, it was a great part of the trip. The subway dropped me a few blocks from the Mondrian on the Thames, and I had to drag my bag up, but it was cool.

Regarding China, we can acknowledge the validity of counter intelligence, and not descend into insanity about labs in Wuhan and lab leaks.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
2020 is wild, wouldn’t be surprised if they all got it.

One thing I noticed is that pretty much everybody that disrespects the rona ends up getting it. Pence been flirting for weeks. Trump called it a hoax.

The Rona don’t stand for disrespect:birdman:

Puts some respect on its name......????????