Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boris said "work from home but if you cannot, go back to work outside of the home".

i.e. "we are open for business (companies are go....)"
He was confusing for some, but being fair to him, I understood what he said.

He said if you can work from home, continue to do so.

Then he said if you are in a job like construction, that requires you to leave home in order to work you can also go to work. Just use a car, bicycle or walk if possible.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He was confusing for some, but being fair to him, I understood what he said.

He said if you can work from home, continue to do so.

Then he said if you are in a job like construction, that requires you to leave home in order to work you can also go to work. Just use a car, bicycle or walk if possible.

He is removing the responsibility of government to subsidize wages and he is giving the green signal to companies that they can demand that their employees go back to work, even if that work is not at home.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is removing the responsibility of government to subsidize wages and he is giving the green signal to companies that they can demand that their employees go back to work, even if that work is not at home.
He sure did.

I wasn't confused by what he said though!

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
A shyt tonne of people went to work this morning on public transport, even though there isn't clear guidance on how to avoid public transport as requested. There have been a quite a few revisions to the speech he made last night as there have been more and more requests for clarification by businesses who are unsure if that means they can open.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
The whitehouse should not be having these corona infections. It should be the safest place in this country.

How wild it woud be if Trump caught the Rona and died from it in office.

The conspiracy theories would be crazy.

This is the result of cac arrogance/ignorance going unchecked since the beginning of Trump's presidency.

The majority of his administration is anti-intellectualism and anti-science unless it suits their bigotry.

Daps
The whitehouse should not be having these corona infections. It should be the safest place in this country.

How wild it woud be if Trump caught the Rona and died from it in office.

The conspiracy theories would be crazy.
I'd rather all the people in his admin lose family so they have to live with the consequence of their decision, but if any of them die thats cool too. Trump has to live though. I need him alive and mentally able to understand the ass lacing and consequences he has waiting for him in November and beyond

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I'd rather all the people in his admin lose family so they have to live with the consequence of their decision, but if any of them die thats cool too. Trump has to live though. I need him alive and mentally able to understand the ass lacing and consequences he has waiting for him in November and beyond

U think that guy will ever understand consequences and repercussions because of his actions :heh:

If he gets trounced in November, we will never hear the end of the virus costing him the presidency and not his trash and chaotic response to this global crisis.

I do want to see him formally charged by New York State and the Southern District of New York now that he wouldnt be a sitting President in January 2021 :ehh: