Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'd rather all the people in his admin lose family so they have to live with the consequence of their decision, but if any of them die thats cool too. Trump has to live though. I need him alive and mentally able to understand the ass lacing and consequences he has waiting for him in November and beyond
Breh, I think they’re trying to hide the actual number of infections and deaths in Florida. People were still outside acting an ass out here and this is after everyone was told to stay inside. I also think some of these tests aren't accurate. We haven’t had a positive result in more than a week where I work and I’ve seen a few with the classic symptoms. A coworker told me they did two regular nasal swabs on a patient and they were both negative. They finally did a procedure called a bronchoalveolar lavage and collected a sample and that’s when they found that the patient was positive.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I wonder how the election would play out if both Trump and Pence died before November. Because its not like the Democrats where you have the next in line. Trump was the only one on the ticket.

Shot in the dark here, but I'm thinking they would rally behind Lindsey Graham for a few reasons:

1) Reliable Trumpanzee
2) Large enough profile in the party and can appeal both to regular republicans and Trumpanzees
3) Currently running a reelection campaign so he has regular incoming donations already
4) Comes from a reliably conservative state, so if he were to be named a candidate, I'm sure there's a bench of people they can choose from to step up

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shot in the dark here, but I'm thinking they would rally behind Lindsey Graham for a few reasons:

1) Reliable Trumpanzee
2) Large enough profile in the party and can appeal both to regular republicans and Trumpanzees
3) Currently running a reelection campaign so he has regular incoming donations already
4) Comes from a reliably conservative state, so if he were to be named a candidate, I'm sure there's a bench of people they can choose from to step up
you forgot #5 - closet homo :mjlol: the republicans wouldnt put up lindsey graham. they'd probably put up ted cruz :scusthov:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
you forgot #5 - closet homo :mjlol: the republicans wouldnt put up lindsey graham. they'd probably put up ted cruz :scusthov:
then that means he's a closeted homo winning south carolina. if he can win south carolina as a closeted homo it won't even be a factor nationally. it's not like he' a closeted homo from CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAAAA.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I'd rather all the people in his admin lose family so they have to live with the consequence of their decision, but if any of them die thats cool too. Trump has to live though. I need him alive and mentally able to understand the ass lacing and consequences he has waiting for him in November and beyond

Trump has empathy for nobody. Friends and family dying would be like a fart in tha wind to him. “Oh well their dead.....life goes on, *shrugs*”