Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Then you got that inflammatory covid related disease kids are catching in New York AND then potential fertility damage in teens? This is some Children of Men shyt
oqhlISm.png

There are kids in Chicago with the same issues. They're going back trying to figure out how long it's been there. They're going to be testing folks who died of pneumonia last year. I'm guess they keep samples for scientific research when you die from certain diseases because I cant imagine them digging folks up nor am I sure that's actually a thing lol. I dont even know if I'll send kid back in September. My job is evaluating us working from home for the foreseeable future with a day, maybe 2 required in office. If they do it, I'm home schooling next school year. I'm getting good at it.

Last edited:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Their are kids in Chicago with the same issues. They're going back trying to figure out how long it's been there. They're going to be testing folks who died of pneumonia last year. I'm guess they keep samples for scientific research when you die from certain diseases because I cant imagine them digging folks up nor am I sure that's actually a thing lol. I dont even know if I'll send kid back in September. My jobs is evaluating us working from home for the foreseeable future with a day, maybe 2 required in office. If they do it, I'm home schooling next school year. I'm getting good at it.
There haven't been a lot of reported cases in my part of the state which is the only thing to be thankful for at this point in time :lupe: Even if the state opens up in June I don't think I'll go back to work. shyt is way too risky even with a very low number of cases.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
On a lighter note, at the coffee shop by my house this morning, it's everyday to see attractive people walking around, even more so in the pandemic,

two women, dressed immaculately, in workout outfits, very pronounced physical features, face masks, started to take their pics in front. We saw each other, and kind of stared, back and forth.

I moved out of the way so they could snapchat/insta and we kept looking as they walked away, I heard one say "oh bro, in a heartbeat" and then another friend walked up, saying "I'm gaining so much weight now", and the first one said "ohhh honey, not me, I'm coming out of this ready to get banged out"

:mjlol:
cracked me the fukk up.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
If they ever open up hit up Izziban.
i've seen that place before, but in metro west. thought it was japanese or something. looked more upscale than the hole in the wall chinese all you can eat spots i was thinking of. when i'm back in metro west area i'll check out their takeout options. fukk a buffet.