Supporter
Daps

The fukk is he talking about?
ZkuyPop.png

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The thing that boggles my mind is that these coli scientist and scholar know more that all the epidemiologist and virologist who spent their whole lives studying this stuff. I don’t take them serious because they have been wrong throughout this whole crisis. They just keep pushing the goalposts. They can’t get the simple concept that we aren’t against people going outside in the sunshine. Just practice social distancing when you are outside. But these colidiots say “you are a lame who don’t want to go outside.” Like I said they are just saying this as a coping mechanism.

You read that TLR thread about that anti intellectual poster saying that "y'all dont know shyt about the virus" and gotten alnost 500 replies? That misinformation is going to get people killed, all because they want to dine in a steakhouse or go to the clubs with no masks.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The fukk is he talking about?
ZkuyPop.png

Earlier this week, the Spin Doctors for Trump finally thought that Enema Bleaching would be the worse. They reduced his pressers because of this shyt. Everyone in DC could just finally open a cold one or drink a glass of wine, knowing that Trump would be coached.

Then this happened...

source.gif

And you know all of Trump's babysitters are trying to find their way to leave this shythole with their careers in tact. Now on what should have been a quiet Sunday, has become some powder keg shyt for Monday.