Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its much easier to handle the unknown, in those cases you error on the side of caution. Focus and you go on but what is not easy to deal with, is willful ignorance.

The US, the US economy and humanity itself would not cease to exist if everyone took time to collectively be still. This entire situation has and will continue to be prolonged because of a failure to act on one accord.

This.

A “once in a century” pandemic requires “once in a century“ measures. I don’t understand how this concept is so difficult for some people to grasp.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Its much easier to handle the unknown, in those cases you error on the side of caution. Focus and you go on but what is not easy to deal with, is willful ignorance.

The US, the US economy and humanity itself would not cease to exist if everyone took time to collectively be still. This entire situation has and will continue to be prolonged because of a failure to act on one accord.

This is why we need to break up the union. It's impossible to get everybody or each state on the same page.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The thing that boggles my mind is that these coli scientist and scholar know more that all the epidemiologist and virologist who spent their whole lives studying this stuff. I don’t take them serious because they have been wrong throughout this whole crisis. They just keep pushing the goalposts. They can’t get the simple concept that we aren’t against people going outside in the sunshine. Just practice social distancing when you are outside. But these colidiots say “you are a lame who don’t want to go outside.” Like I said they are just saying this as a coping mechanism.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:huhldup:Do these other states see how bad it is in other places? I’m calling it now, a lot of these states opening are gonna be the new hot spots while others start to decline in cases.
I don't want anybody from these states opening up coming out to Washington. I'd put a travel ban on other states if I ran the west coast. :hubie:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
EW8_Q2tWoAE4R30

EW9Uun7WAAAhmcG

They told me blue lives matter :wow:

:deadmanny:

I'm all for shytting on cops but the artists didn't have to give breh a receding hairline
:martin:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This.

A “once in a century” pandemic requires “once in a century“ measures. I don’t understand how this concept is so difficult for some people to grasp.

Most people are afraid of change. People like routines, it feels comforting to them. Plus a few months back I said that before the Indian Ocean Tsunami in 2004 if I remember, people back then only heard of Tidal Waves in movies. Then it happened, and now people call it what it is, a Tsunami, and realize the signs.

When you have something so rare, that no one really is around to teach people about it often, it gets lost. Even now you have kids that are turning 19 now, that were born after 9/11 but only see it as a terrible date but don't understand what was then and what is now; like how people didn't need a boarding pass to get close to the gate, nor understand that a metal detector was the only security at the time for it.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we at least need to seriously re-evaluate american federalism. giving individual states this type of power today is archaic.
:skip: what do you mean, you want states to have less power? i think they should have more power

frankly it's probably the only thing keeping this country from having civil war II :huhldup: