Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Signalling. Watch the evangelical leaders strongly start calling it a plague to their followers. So now it's out of Trumps hands and all in God's hands.

If only the people in America and around the world weren't so gay and so willing to kill helpless babies, this wouldn't be happening.

His evangelical base will eat this up, totally absolve him from all blame in the matter.

One of the few smart things he has done since the outbreak actually.
It

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is he talking about?
ZkuyPop.png
That smiley is absolute gold

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Signalling. Watch the evangelical leaders strongly start calling it a plague to their followers. So now it's out of Trumps hands and all in God's hands.

If only the people in America and around the world weren't so gay and so willing to kill helpless babies, this wouldn't be happening.

His evangelical base will eat this up, totally absolve him from all blame in the matter.

One of the few smart things he has done since the outbreak actually.
It
All of this is what he wants to happen, but it’s not. His base ain’t scared of this virus. They not trying to stay home or wear a mask or nothing. They think this is an overreaction to another “flu” that liberals are using to take away their freedom. People aren’t going from calling it a hoax to calling it a plague in less than 2 months. I honestly think his supporters lowkey want him to stop making “Christian” statements.

:whoa:Unless he’s referring to liberals as the plague then they gonna eat that shyt up.

I think going he’s going to regret going this hard right now appealing to his base right now. They were going to vote for him anyway, and he’s just offending his less than extreme supporters.

Am I the only one noticing that his support is now 100% white? Even the tea party had their tokens.

Last edited: